Edit Itemname And Armorgrp. Dat Filedit

Hello friends. I have a problem , I can not edit itemname -e and armorgrp with FileEdit I think it can be encrypted . Any solution.

Thank you

Try a patched system from here http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/182405-c4-god-patched-systems-file-editors/

http://www.4shared.com/rar/ICmhuXTmce/l2endec.html

Paste inside (clean) system folder and run the patcher. When it's done, you will be able to open files with FileEdit.

I have a similar problem, I'm using a Infinite Odyssey client, I can open, almost every dat file, but there's at least 2 I can't edit or save.

Npcgrp.dat: I can edit and save the file, but if I do, npc glitches, and the NPC that look like PCs, those are the worst, the will appear as a floating head.

Armorgrp.dat: I can't save, and I don't need even to do a thing, if I open it and try to save right away, File edit doesn't do any thing, and there's not even a error message.

Any suggestion what that might be? I'm using the File Edit for Infinite Odyssey, and I even have edited some files, those 2 are the only ones I can't edit.

• 1 month later...

Hello friends. I have a problem , I can not edit itemname -e and armorgrp with FileEdit I think it can be encrypted . Any solution.

Thank you

Please try following first:

1. Use L2 Fileedit to open your itemname-e.dat.

2. Don't make any change, just encrypt it back.

If it is encrypted successfully then your DDF is correct and you have to check those changes you want to make; if encryption failed, please share your DAT and DDF to me.

Edited by syncia