[Report] Arkas Is A Scammer

Sword

Hey...

On May 09 I paid for BW set via PayPal.

aRkas was the seller, and this is his topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/200593-cheap-high-level-accounts-cashing-out-skelth-server-tyrantdabdsws/

aRkas received the money from me and disappeared. When I see him online on Skype he does not respond.

Thus, beware - this user is a scammer.

Hey...

On May 09 I paid for BW set via PayPal.

aRkas was the seller, and this is his topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/200593-cheap-high-level-accounts-cashing-out-skelth-server-tyrantdabdsws/

aRkas received the money from me and disappeared. When I see him online on Skype he does not respond.

Thus, beware - this user is a scammer.

Post some photos from the conversation and paypal transaction,you can refund you know if u are scammed.

Post some photos from the conversation and paypal transaction,you can refund you know if u are scammed.

You mean that I could get refund from PayPal? Unfortunately I paid via Friends/Family as the trader accepted only that option. I have the whole skype history and PayPal Transaction number. What do you advice?

Edited by Sword

Yeah but then I have to provide a reasonable story which is kind of difficult to make up.

To be honest, it's not. You can say that your bro or a friend of your used your account without permission. You wasn't present in that time. Who knows, it's worth to try.

To be honest, it's not. You can say that your bro or a friend of your used your account without permission. You wasn't present in that time. Who knows, it's worth to try.

Or you dont know what happend u had forgot ur password , you should reset psw with email then change security questions and make the dispute...

As he said,

could you please post some photos from the conversation and paypal transaction?

claiming unauthorized access and having constant IP will prolly not work, you can try to blame some malware which made that payment via browser :D

wining such case is all about decently wrote bullshit.

• 3 weeks later...