[SHARE] Retail adena dupe, HOT!

hehehe Guys wake up....this guy and this prog and everything is JUST A FAKE SH1T!If it Was for real he would pm A-Style and give him adena to prove it....

well, now Im at devianne server...my name is EkoIce...so PM me...

Is like : Im following your traces...but cant find ya... :D

Have you pmed the guys that Shout at SS?

well, Is confirmed =>

Shot00003JKUNhSP.jpg

those guys are real on devianne...

But still cant find that guy to see with my eyes the 2.1kkk adena >_>

CONTACT ME !

he said he that was the photo he had........................................... that minds he could take that pic 1 week ago

This may be the "Bug Of the year" or "the Best Fake Of the year" ^.- I am having so much fun ¬¬

btw i could edit a pic in 20 seconds whit the inv of other server come on xDD i want to see the trade whit ekoice and he show the 2kkk

Ofc then I wait the Great Meeting between the mysterious X!!Or else it's PhotoShop edit! ;)

or else is a IP ban from maxcheaters for wasting me 4 hours of exping ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

he said he that was the photo he had........................................... that minds he could take that pic 1 week ago

This may be the "Bug Of the year" or "the Best Fake Of the year" ^.- I am having so much fun ¬¬

btw i could edit a pic in 20 seconds whit the inv of other server come on xDD i want to see the trade whit ekoice and he show the 2kkk

Probably "the Best Fake Of the year" !

4 hours for lvl 2? lol wtf owned

Dude, Dont spam...I have my main on Franz, lvl 50 Dark Avenger ;)

I have wasted 4 hours of exping on that char only cuz I wanted to confirm this "bug"

If we don't see any REAL prove in 5 minutes untill i finish my ciggaret,i will lock this topic and send it to junk!