Why Do You Still Launch L2 Servers? Are You Hungry ?

Karasu_

stop feeding the fag

You just jealous cause you're an immature monkey greek who spare his free time at Plateia Biktwrias with 2.500 fucking gipsy and albanian.

You hurt my feelings XxXdemxXx go play L2Elite

that looks pretty fancy on interlude and is cool (my dressme system was always very simple, just wear the clothes and type .dressme XD)

No girls are real in maxcheaters unless you ask them for a webcam to prove.

I am also playing only female characters in mmorpg games, does that makes me a tranny ?

Or your friendzone level is over than 9999999.

Tessa is girl and she is hot, deal with it. I know you want to wake up, have sex with her and then play L2 together and then have sex again and cute hugs and then go out for cinema and return back

for more sex but THIS AINT HAPPEN BITCHES

DEAL WITH THE REALITY as sweeTs deal with the fact that he cant code, xdem that he wont have a successful server and karasu that he will never become a troll like BACKSEEN WHO ASK FOR FREE CODES.

Ps. the next guy who will spam, he will be my next gif.. so bring it on servants.

Edited by AccessDenied

Tessa is girl and she is hot, deal with it. I know you want to wake up, have sex with her and then play L2 together and then have sex again and cute hugs and then go out for cinema and return back

for more sex but THIS AINT HAPPEN BITCHES

DEAL WITH THE REALITY as sweeTs deal with the fact that he cant code, xdem that he wont have a successful server and karasu that he will never become a troll like BACKSEEN WHO ASK FOR FREE CODES.

Ps. the next guy who will spam, he will be my next gif.. so bring it on servants.

im `Romeo and i dont care for any hot bitch or hot bastard around.