Nbfr

Szakalaka

Hello. Id like to present a cheap and functional bot. It works on smartguard, supports H5 and Interlude. I am finishing authentication right now, i can give few beta keys to trusted testers soon.

Features:

- Autotarget (intelligent)

- Autoattack

- Hunting polygon

- Using skills (delay, mana, hp conditions)

- Using items (also delay, mana, hp conditions)

Goin to add spam functionality (chat, pms etc)

Please keep topic clean i am open for suggestions. Price will be around 10e monthly. I put a lot of heart in updating and makin it invisible with every antibot updates.

Hello. Id like to present a cheap and functional bot. It works on smartguard, supports H5 and Interlude. I am finishing authentication right now, i can give few beta keys to trusted testers soon.

Features:

- Autoattack

- Hunting polygon

Please keep topic clean i am open for suggestions. Price will be around 10e monthly. I put a lot of heart in updating and makin it invisible with every antibot updates.

10e?:d   make it for scripts and np

better adren

Features:

- Autoattack

- Hunting polygon

Inform, when you will have spam functionality.

Features:

- Autoattack

- Hunting polygon

make me beta tester cause im poor fag

anyway piece od advice from economic guy, price of 10e for start will make you more harm than good, you need to re-take adrenaline market or atleast part of their community, and for a fully fuctional bot and almost guaranted accses on server with already trusted sellers its gona be hard,

you should start your way with 5e and see how you progress otherwise you may end up in complet fail cause of it, you want to gather few people first, make a good product and then try to compete