Freya Instance Gb

AccessDenied

Question

Hallo, i dont really need dev help just someone who can really find logical mistakes. I re-adapted a script its working but because is huge 

and there is a mess from methods jumping to switch and back to other methods there are some "logical" mistakes that for some reason i cant really

figure out. so i just need someone to view the code and the gameplay with me for a bit and suggest me changes.

It wont take too much, just a 2nd head to give advice on what should i change cause after 3 hours of adapt is kinda hard to think.. thanks

if u want private me to send u skype e.t.c

Edited by AccessDenied
  • Downvote 1

egw to ekana afto to leak

gg man

Djdllsjd ldkdidlabzpof amfbdoa'djozl doskbsofo akfnzbkzk dkdjsb

xdem invisible mode  :lied:

Bre ka8isterimene me to donti pou petaei to exeis ktlvei ot igelaei olo to forum mazi sou? Mpaineis kai prospoihse oti eisai rwssos hacker pou exeis hackari to fbi

kaneis share post allwn forum kai les oti to ekanes esu kai tora kathesai kai mila stous allous?

Bre parapligike. tha dis apo aurio ;) an nomizeis oti fobamai kapoion???  gia na postarw ti fatsa sou kai na to kanw video pou sou leipei to FRUDI re parapligike.

Kuriolektika oti elega gia sena isxuei eisai mpoulis, me asxima dontia, karaflos, asximos kai gematos spurakia epesa mesa se ola.

Sobara mono kai mono epidi me prokaleis ESENA paidaki tha se xeutilisw

parataw tous pantes kai focus esena :) kai tis paparies "haters make me famous" klp asta auta ta grafane sto 2009 exoune katanthsei aidia.

auta se emena dn pianoun se ponaei se tsouzei kai fanike otan postaran tin photo sou kai zitises apo mod na me kanei ban kai delete ta post

ama dn se endiefere dn 8a to zitages alla o Justice esvise 3 selides comments pou se brizan oloi k gelagan mazi kai ti photo sou

:) 8a dis apo aurio 

polemo thes? Polemo tha exis, Welcome at maxcheaters ;)

L2j never made freya instance.. they made the normal one in HIGH5 only and it sucks.. the code is fail as always, they made using 50000000000000 classes that extend L2Npc so in other words if i get their script i have to get 500000 other classes that are not compatible with my project and those classes require other 50000 classes.. l2j never meant to be simple they always want to be complicated as fuck.

I'm gonna buy a "Programming for beginners" book as a gift for you, because you are obviously not ready for the OOP book I was about to give you. :lol:

I'm gonna buy a "Programming for beginners" book as a gift for you, because you are obviously not ready for the OOP book I was about to give you. :lol:

The problem with people here is that they think i have problem with java.. no i dont, i already started script freya instance from 0

i just had to deal with LOGICAL problem such as Mobs ID, mobs skills, AI e.t.c. If people cant read and they just came here to be like "oh time for us to spam " then go ahead, but there is a small difference in asking help in java and asking for an advice for the script.

85% of spammers here wont even deal with a 2k mess exept xdem e.t.c who are "professional". 

cause we all know that is harder when u have to work in a already made script that is adapted and is not yours and the methods are fucked up.

Edited by AccessDenied

The problem with people here is that they think i have problem with java.. no i dont, i already started script freya instance from 0

i just had to deal with LOGICAL problem such as Mobs ID, mobs skills, AI e.t.c. If people cant read and they just came here to be like "oh time for us to spam " then go ahead, but there is a small difference in asking help in java and asking for an advice for the script.

85% of spammers here wont even deal with a 2k mess exept xdem e.t.c who are "professional". 

cause we all know that is harder when u have to work in a already made script that is adapted and is not yours and the methods are fucked up.

I'm talking about what you said about L2JServer's code, not about your code. :lol:

You can't appreciate the rework they made the last few years, if you're not familiar with the OOP. ^^

Excuses.

This

I'm talking about what you said about L2JServer's code, not about your code. :lol:

You can't appreciate the rework they made the last few years, if you're not familiar with the OOP. ^^

<3

Edited by AccessDenied

gg man

Bre ka8isterimene me to donti pou petaei to exeis ktlvei ot igelaei olo to forum mazi sou? Mpaineis kai prospoihse oti eisai rwssos hacker pou exeis hackari to fbi

kaneis share post allwn forum kai les oti to ekanes esu kai tora kathesai kai mila stous allous?

Bre parapligike. tha dis apo aurio ;) an nomizeis oti fobamai kapoion???  gia na postarw ti fatsa sou kai na to kanw video pou sou leipei to FRUDI re parapligike.

Kuriolektika oti elega gia sena isxuei eisai mpoulis, me asxima dontia, karaflos, asximos kai gematos spurakia epesa mesa se ola.

Sobara mono kai mono epidi me prokaleis ESENA paidaki tha se xeutilisw

parataw tous pantes kai focus esena :) kai tis paparies "haters make me famous" klp asta auta ta grafane sto 2009 exoune katanthsei aidia.

auta se emena dn pianoun se ponaei se tsouzei kai fanike otan postaran tin photo sou kai zitises apo mod na me kanei ban kai delete ta post

ama dn se endiefere dn 8a to zitages alla o Justice esvise 3 selides comments pou se brizan oloi k gelagan mazi kai ti photo sou

:) 8a dis apo aurio 

polemo thes? Polemo tha exis, Welcome at maxcheaters ;)

pantos gia ta strigkakia pou foras den to arnhthhkes 

toulaxsiton diavase ligo to topic sou, gaylord

ti gaylord more apo pou bgikes esu paidaki? Kanete accounts k grafete oti sas katevei...

ela polu asxoli8ika mazi sou, dn eisai kan troll, xontros me spurakia ise k esu bb

tpt den einai tuxaio to gaylord den sto evgala egw..o xdem mou eipe na se lew etc(xdem sorry pou se ektheto) twra gt to eipe den kserw..

oso gia to oti kanoume acc kai vrizoume se plhroforw oti eimai member apo to 12