Freya Instance Gb

AccessDenied

Question

Hallo, i dont really need dev help just someone who can really find logical mistakes. I re-adapted a script its working but because is huge 

and there is a mess from methods jumping to switch and back to other methods there are some "logical" mistakes that for some reason i cant really

figure out. so i just need someone to view the code and the gameplay with me for a bit and suggest me changes.

It wont take too much, just a 2nd head to give advice on what should i change cause after 3 hours of adapt is kinda hard to think.. thanks

if u want private me to send u skype e.t.c

Edited by AccessDenied
  • Downvote 1

send me the code

Don't forget to wear sunglasses before checking the code, it's gonna burn your eyes  :D

Edited by SweeTs

--

give it a look, might suck cause is adapted but for some reason it no work as it should. mobs are just sitting there in their ice decoration, freya no attack e.t.c

send me the code

Edited by AccessDenied

talk is cheap show me the code

The Judge

i gave you the code 

--

i dont really need to tell me if is cheap coded or something mostly like if something is wrong

if( event.equalsIgnoreCase("hard") && npc.getNpcId() == Superior_Knight2 )
        {
            _isHard = true;    
            enterInstance(player, "IceQueenCastle1.xml");
        }

ignore the "easy"

Edited by AccessDenied

Not gonna happen.

You just showed the extend of your knowledge with this topic, I won't leave for now.

Any reply mentioning any people skills is forbidden for you from now on, and will result in a 3 days ban, except if it concerns gfx cause I really suck at that

Edited by Sdw

The most hard-coded thing I have ever seen, not calling it a code cause its not one, it doesn't differentiate from any POD file or XML. To be fair none can judge this absurd mess of spawns until its tested and if you got bugs there GL with the debugging because the design is very poor, I will not flame cause you're highly amateur

Not gonna happen.

You just showed the extend of your knowledge with this topic, I won't leave for now.

Any reply mentioning any people skills is forbidden for you from now on, and will result in a 3 days ban, except if it concerns gfx cause I really suck at that

Maybe you need to quit programming and start learning how to read? You didn't even catch what i wrote, . i dont have JAVA problem, more like  i need an advice for whats going on. Afcourse i'll continue mentioning other people skills since 90% of forum pretend they are java-programmers god and i just laugh my ass off.

Also about gfx nobody actualy in this forum can tell me a word in this mate ;)

continue flame now, you just prove how immature you're to someone who ask an advice and no ready codes or someone to solve his problem GG

beside im pretty you also stuck and asked for an advice/help you just too immature to admit it.

If you're wasting your life or you're bored, go watch L2J dying by NCsoft or change your anime photo profil it will help ya ;D

Edited by AccessDenied

The most hard-coded thing I have ever seen, not calling it a code cause its not one, it doesn't differentiate from any POD file or XML. To be fair none can judge this absurd mess of spawns until its tested and if you got bugs there GL with the debugging because the design is very poor, I will not flame cause you're highly amateur

Well is harder when you adapt something than when you make it from scratch cause  you jump from 1 to 5 from 5 to 3 from 3 to 9 to 10 to 2 to 3 e.t.c 

but anyway...  nevermind ill check the code again might drop methods and re-code since u no give any advice but just judge.. 

Maybe just pick retail freya scripts and code it. Yeah it's as simple as that. 

I'm really really really bored to code it from the very begin.. but i see no other solution..