classic [L2J] L2Festina

L2Festina

150 on at this server? i see 30 ppl and half of them are bots of ourat1995

the only bot in my server is you my friend ! all the others is real...lucera dont have fake system !

if you dont know dont speak!! you suck l2malakas dick my friend !

i was also member here since 08 and? also you are from 09 with ourat1995...so dont tell lies..but who cares when you create account if you havent contribute nothing and only spam and lick admins to make you gm to their random java servers?

i was also member here since 08 and? also you are from 09 with ourat1995...so dont tell lies..but who cares when you create account if you havent contribute nothing and only spam and lick admins to make you gm to their random java servers?

i was guest member on 2008...2009 i have create the account..anyway....i have contribute more things that you think....i dont spam nowhere my friend alla my post is on help section not on private server section..i dont write nowhere..only to l2malakas hahah because is malakas !

Archers normal hit 500-600 dmg,Critical dmg 5.000-6.000 dmg.

Some daggers hits for like 7-9k backstabs

Others classes are not playable at all

Around 100-150 on,but all will go if this continue to happen.Make some modofications before anybody goes and we look again for another server.

Also make more lifestones by drops. Raid dropped only 1 top ls and chance is way to low than 10% as you said.

Make some adjustments today or tomorrow before everybody goes out...we need to play olympiad before ppl go.

Ketra/Varka full adrenaliners.

Edited by Bakura-Ryou

bakura are you serious? you play at this trash homemade server?

I have nowhere to go atm,so yes i played for my sunday night,but if nothing gonna change until today i am going off in this upcoming morning.

until tomorrow morning server will close mate...dont spend your time at these java trash servers

this kid who create the server believe that he is pro

until tomorrow morning server will close mate...dont spend your time at these java trash servers

You have already expressed your opinion.

Be aware that from now on you just spam and it is not allowed.

entaksei to katalavame vre vlaka se kathe topic exeis hatarei tous pantes katantas aidia palio koimismene no lifer ante pare to poutso mas eprikses tis mpales

Wtf with this crap server?l2festina websites takes you to l2revo,another fail server..next

they will probably open l2revo again,so festina lasted no more than 24 hours. Sad.