interlude [L2Off] L2Malakas

L2Malakas

he have jack norris guard protection...so no bugs no hacks  :happyforever:  :happyforever: 

you think my dedicate don't have ddos protection + firewall? if you can rip my connection i will close now my server..

i have money and and i m not a 21 years.. so i need to have one server for funny and not for money..

my server don''t have many players but is balance also fixed some smal bugs

you think my dedicate don't have ddos protection + firewall? if you can rip my connection i will close now my server..

i have money and and i m not a 21 years.. so i need to have one server for funny and not for money..

hahahaha your server is rip before you open it..

i dont have give even 1 euro about my server and i have dedi ddos lameguard adveertisments..so who is better my dear malaka ? :P

how you wait for ppl online ? you didnt even make the basic things, l ike adding downalods links on your website and not only in your forum you freaking animals i hate you i am planning your murder with my teammates

Edited by LAGLAG

If you cant properly setup and develop a private server then just dont try it. No hate no offense but the main reason behind a failure is always the lack of idea and experience. Its like owning a ferrari, Being rich but the owner has no experience of drivin.

Edited by L2Mytheon

is not about lineage2

its not real life either LOL

thats right! 

hahahaha your server is rip before you open it..

i dont have give even 1 euro about my server and i have dedi ddos lameguard adveertisments..so who is better my dear malaka ? :P

l2 malakas generously funded by me

If you cant properly setup and develop a private server then just dont try it. No hate no offense but the main reason behind a failure is always the lack of idea and experience. Its like owning a ferrari, Being rich but the owner has no experience of drivin.

he thing that money can setup a server hahaha

its not real life either LOL

thats right! 

l2 malakas generously funded by me

real friend always support ! xaxaxaxa

Server could've been decent but you pushed the memes so far that it's just a joke server. So yeah if your target audience is 10-14 year old Greek kids you succeeded I guess.

Edited by Drag0nik