Html Scoll Bar Remove And More

nikosdevil20

Question

Hello, maybe someone know the html code for remove the scroll buttons from html?

i have try : <html noscrollbar/>, <html noscroll/>, <html nobar/> and some other of i dont remember. If dont know someone this maybe someone know where i can find the HTML attributes in client? Thanks :)

No there is no other way. If you remove it with client edit it will make it be removed by all of the html windows regardless.

I don't need to explain what the tutorial window is, do i?

u mean tutorial window when player login in game? if yes scroll bar and arrows exist here too... is possible to remove it from all of the html? if yes u know something for help ?

u mean tutorial window when player login in game? if yes scroll bar and arrows exist here too... is possible to remove it from all of the html? if yes u know something for help ?

Yeah but it will never need you to scroll because it expands (Tutorial window).

You can probably visually remove it but the functionality will still be there. I highly doubt you can do it yourself, and i also highly doubt that anyone will help you.

Yeah but it will never need you to scroll because it expands (Tutorial window).

You can probably visually remove it but the functionality will still be there. I highly doubt you can do it yourself, and i also highly doubt that anyone will help you.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/174042-unique-complete-retail-freya-server/

This works only in HF5 and above.

There is no way in removing the scroll bar in chronicles before H5.

Use the tutorial window.

Fixed! Topic can be locked. If someone know how u can pm me for help :) thanks all for answers