Ele Shaman 14K Achiv Legendary Ring+Many Other Things

Eisvoleas34

I am trading my account with many things in it check it out folks :

Heroes of the storm:

preseason RANK 1, around 2000 games, skins, many leveled up champs and mounts, rare icons, with almost 50000 gold (too much), thus you can buy the new champions or some Master skins + CHO GAL champion. 3 Master skins Johanna skin, sylvanas, chen, Falstad, Valla, Raynor, Arthas...

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls:Have a sorcerer with ~ 378 paragon lvl, many green sets etc. I really do not remember how much gold i have in this. 780 paragon SEASON Crusader full legendary gear.

World of Warcraft WoD:Been playing the Shaman since Vanilla, 100lvl resto-ench Κul-tiras server, 719 ilvl gear (legendary rings 795) so you can join the latest tier that has been added lately in the game.

The account has many alts around lvl 70-85-90, in 2-3 servers around 60 + gold on my main shaman .

Alt Human Priest full pvp gear holy-discipline. 715 ilvl pve. Around 35K gold.

An old character from Vanilla with some rare titles, around 15Κ account achievements (13K on shaman) etc. I also have around ~125 mounts, ~260 pets, 40 epic companions and ~20 of them with 675 ilvl and all epic ships in naval yard. Check armory if you need more detailed information.

Hearthstone all but 2 classes unlocked.

Starcraft 2 without expansion

Starcraft 1 + expansion

Warcraft 3 Frozen throne

Overwatch beta, signed up

I trade all these for a very good Hunter with achivs,mounts,gear.Must have gold and gametime

Reply on my post below with your skype i wont fall for old scammer tricks etc