Making A Java Based Lineage 2 Server From Scratch

Compared to major options such as PHP or JAVA, which are free and open source, what's your point here ?

That those stuff you talk about where startups that had to be made without any budget. Ofc you gonna end up using those language that where free and opensource back in the day while .net would need a big bugdet.

Thats what made those languages and frameworks popular and Microsoft stuff so unpopular. 

Now that are all free and open source more and more developers use .NET MVC.

Thats a fact you can check the statistics anytime.

He wants to say that ASP crap dot shit and microcrap want to go Open Source and "free".

Probably he doesn't know what cunt and marvelous Microcrap is, yet another decieved amateur. He will learn from his mistakes but I hope not too late

Guess what. They are free and opensource.

I'm kinda lost but OK, let's go recycle our IIS pools

Nice one and really up to date. Damn those 2000s were awesome.

Edited by .Elfocrash

He wants to say that ASP crap dot shit and microcrap want to go Open Source and "free".

Probably he doesn't know what cunt and marvelous Microcrap is, yet another decieved amateur. He will learn from his mistakes but I hope not too late

:lol:

Nah he won't and shouldn't.

I don't know yet how long Microsoft will survive in enterprise, but as not a single developer wants to do this C#crap, they pay the leftover (and in France it's really the poorest one) a fortune to handle Microsoft products internally such as SharePoint or Dynamics.

So still a way to make money, yet the most cancerous one for anyone which had a chance to choose what he wants to do.

And yeah it feels like he got hired to do that so it sticks to it :/

Nah he won't and shouldn't.

I don't know yet how long Microsoft will survive in enterprise, but as not a single developer wants to do this C#crap, they pay the leftover (and in France it's really the poorest one) a fortune to handle Microsoft products internally such as SharePoint or Dynamics.

So still a way to make money, yet the most cancerous one for anyone which had a chance to choose what he wants to do.

And yeah it feels like he got hired to do that so it sticks to it :/

I really love it when people have no idea of what they are talking about. So amateur.

Microsoft is the cancer of the IT. Everyone should know that.

Random example that came to my mind: Do you remember the old skype? COMPARE IT WITH YOUR NEW ONE  >:D

My 6,000$ build PC, goes nuts when it loads with Skype on startup. 

And thats a 4.4GHz 5960X beast there that chokes when the Skype runs. JUST imagine whats hidden inside skype.

PS: WIN 10 FREE FOR EVERYONE, BECAUSE MICROSOFT LOVES US  :dat:

Edited by xxdem

Lol, correct me then. I work in that sector for more years than you do, and the minimum would be 10.

http://www.tiobe.com/tiobe_index

Lets take a look here then.

Guess what? The top language is java (which is expected as it is used in so many different things, one of them being android) but guess which one is 2 positions over php?

Hmm seems pretty interesting..

Edited by .Elfocrash

http://www.tiobe.com/tiobe_index

Lets take a look here then.

Guess what? The top language is java (which is expected as it is used in so many different things, one of them being android) but guess which one 2 positions over php?

Hmm seems pretty interesting..

OMIGI PHP SO DEAD I GO C# NOW THANKS FOR OPENING MY EYES  :you serious?:

My 6,000$ build PC, goes nuts when it loads with Skype on startup. 

And thats a 4.4GHz 5960X beast there that chokes when the Skype runs. JUST imagine whats hidden inside skype.

Do you really think that anyone believes you when you say shit like this? Hahahaha

Yeah you include application, where most of it are windows platform, and developer lazy.

How is PHP supposed to win over that for instance ? :D

Yet, I haven't met a single happy .NET over the years, they were all doing it for money which can be understand

Yeah you include application, where most of it are windows platform, and developer lazy.

How is PHP supposed to win over that for instance ? :D

Yet, I haven't met a single happy .NET over the years, they were all doing it for money which can be understand

And whats the industry you are workin on?

what excactly is the lie here, open my eyes doc

Nothing to open. I just love it when people are lying to themselves but they do think that others will believe them,

Nothing to open. I just love it when people are lying to themselves but they do think that others will believe them,

My server makes 700$ from donates daily, don't I deserve such a build? Open my eyes doc so I can get rid of it if needed.