Reputation Leechers

AccessDenied

I can document everything i want, it's my server, my project. So wtf you want?

Go make your own server if you think you can do better you no lifer. But probably you can't by looking at your other forum posts you barely just post bullshit who isn't even helpful or even interesting at all.

I bet you're so ugly, when your mom dropped you off at school she got a fine for littering.

as xdem would say words from a brainless kiddo... you have no skills, no knowledge alll u can say is bullshit.

i can support my self what u can say?? "no lifer" "ugly" xaxaa thats all u got ;)

everyone can see who you are cleary bb noob

U got rep for exposing an other guy who got rep with fb links...

Thats BS  :you serious?:

Ye now i am pro.. u jealous? i have reputation score for doing nothing U MAD? IM PRO im legend. YOOHOO

LOL you guys gave me reputation -.- this mean war.. take it back now -.-

if u no make my reputation back to 0 i report you -.-

you're a reputation leecher too now  :troll:  :troll:

at least @baksteen try to pull some decent lines, while @accessdanied just keep repeating himself and spamin x0ax0a0xa like greek retard

as a judge, my vote goes to baksteen, ggez

at least @baksteen try to pull some decent lines, while @accessdanied just keep repeating himself and spamin x0ax0a0xa like greek retard

as a judge, my vote goes to baksteen, ggez

said one more loser of this forum

rotfl, it wasn't me who was pathetic enough to crawl thru all posts and find some wrongly given points,

do you even work in your 3rd world syrian province? or it's just your way to spend free time - being useless and retarded ? :D

rotfl, it wasn't me who was pathetic enough to crawl thru all posts and find some wrongly given points,

do you even work in your 3rd world syrian province? or it's just your way to spend free time - being useless and retarded ? :D

ur english spread misery and cancer...

94af0b51be.jpg

Edited by L2 Mid BIGGEST Fan