Bypass Value Is Devided ?

LightFusion

Question

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Link manormanager/manor_client_help001.htm">Listen to the explanation.</a><br>

I have this code for manor manager dialog(html), i would like to ask - are these bypass value readed by server as 1 single peace(-hnpc_10000_Linkmanormanager/manor_client_help001.htm), or they are devided on 3 peaces so 1(-h) 2(npc_10000_Link) 3(manormanager/manor_client_help001.htm) is going to server handle ?

Edited by LightFusion

else if (command.startsWith("Link"))
{
String path = command.substring(5).trim();
if (path.indexOf("..") != -1)
return;

final NpcHtmlMessage html = new NpcHtmlMessage(getObjectId());
html.setFile("data/html/" + path);
html.replace("%objectId%", getObjectId());
player.sendPacket(html);
}

Used as a single file, pointing on an existing data directory.

Edited by Tryskell

{
return;

player.sendPacket(html);
}

so it doesnt divides when it send this value(over 3), it send it as full peace - hnpc_10000_Linkmanormanager/manor_client_help001.htm

When you are on Link, the only possibility is to send a htm. If you want another type of bypass, read by yourself L2Npc.onBypassFeedback for the complete list. That method can (and will probably) be overidden on children classes.

Edited by Tryskell

When you are on Link, the only possibility is to send a htm. If you want another type of bypass, read by yourself L2Npc.onBypassFeedback for the complete list. That method can (and will probably) be overidden on children classes.

you mean something like <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Augment 1">Augment.</a> is  an bypassFeedback ?

you mean something like <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Augment 1">Augment.</a> is  an bypassFeedback ?

You answer yourself to your question.

You answer yourself to your question.

but i still dont get if we are talking about this example

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Augment 1">Augment.</a>

-h key is telling to some server handle, that npc_npcid_ is sending as first bypass ? then it sends Augment 1 as second bypass ? Or its send all info "npc_%npcid(or wethever  is objectid is)%_Augment 1" as an single bypass 

{
return;

player.sendPacket(html);
}

One more thing, 

about html 

if "%objectId%" is crypted , does that means that npcid value, that it must represent, is being generated before cryption, so that means that inside html is writed not crypted %objectId% , but crypted "value" that represent objectID, for example "20000" would be "lbbbbb", or thats wrong ? And its crypting "%objectID%" string itself, by 1 each symbol, over string length, Or its not even being used ?

Edited by LightFusion

It's used to avoid bypass manipulation, about bypass it's cutted on multiple places, it cuts first keyword and stops on bypass (which stores all bypasses from htm into player list to avoid bypasses manipulation), on bypass it stops to npc, then finally got to final command (Link in your first exemple, but can be anything else).

You should maybe download L2PHX and see by yourself how it works. %tag% is commonly used as replacement tag. It allows to add dynamic things on a static file. Most of admin HTMs panel have to use such feature, otherwise you couldn't simply not use it (notably commands where you need to put parameter(s)).

It's used to avoid bypass manipulation, about bypass it's cutted on multiple places, it cuts first keyword and stops on bypass (which stores all bypasses from htm into player list to avoid bypasses manipulation), on bypass it stops to npc, then finally got to final command (Link in your first exemple, but can be anything else).

You should maybe download L2PHX and see by yourself how it works. %tag% is commonly used as replacement tag. It allows to add dynamic things on a static file. Most of admin HTMs panel have to use such feature, otherwise you couldn't simply not use it (notably commands where you need to put parameter(s)).

well but im asking if this tag is crypted staticly so its value is predifined, or its not used at all, ofc its hard to say without looking, but this is what i have in action, and its crypted

action="bypass -h )0" 

And thats acctualy unicode representation, so you cant see other part that cant be shown in message

action="bypass -h  41,48,25,5,5,17,11,23,21"

so its showing only 41 & 48, that represent ) 0.

And i cant figure out does Admin put in this html and dynamic tag( that has crypted presentation) or its not ?

well but im asking if this tag is crypted staticly so its value is predifined, or its not used at all, ofc its hard to say without looking, but this is what i have in action, and its crypted

action="bypass -h )0" 

And thats acctualy unicode representation, so you cant see other part that cant be shown in message

action="bypass -h  41,48,25,5,5,17,11,23,21"

so its showing only 41 & 48, that represent ) 0.

And i cant figure out does Admin put in this html and dynamic tag( that has crypted presentation) or its not ?

You probably fucked up encoding ( utf-8 ). There is no reason the tag being edited on htm. Or express yourself better.

Edited by Tryskell

You probably fucked up encoding ( utf-8 ). There is no reason the tag being edited on htm. Or express yourself better.

xm yeah seems i was right, those dialogs on server i'm working on doesnt have static bypass values with %tag%, because they are crypted, each bypass+objectid(aka npcid) is generated on the fly(everytime dialog is being opend its generates different type of crytped val), i found this by hooking html dialog itself from server... damn

Edited by LightFusion