If ur files are indeed off, u could have done a wonderful x7-10 server.

L2Cosmos files are indeed L2-OFF !!

Given the server is opening at this time of year we made a try to create a less "hardcore" gaming environment.

A mid rate pvp server with mostly retail and a few custom characteristics was our initial goal and that's exactly what we gonna give to the community.. At least for now :)

Everyone interrested joining with their clan in L2Cosmos can always register in our forum to claim the reward!!!

Clan Registration Event

http://l2cosmos.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26-clan-registration-event/

Edited by `NexiM™

The owner of the server is Koza aka Frankie leader of Epidemic who is one of the biggest scammers and of course he will corrupt his clan too

i came across for this replay.

i have nothing to do with the server,i advertise it because i know the owner's,but i'am not gonna be playing L2Cosmos,i've said to lot of clans of the community to join this server because its worth to play i know those guys where working hard for this server to be done,and its gonna be really worthy to play on this server.

as about Epidemic,they gonna be playing l2valhalla-age x7 in same date as this server opens.

so please keep your bad attitue back in your pocket and in your small iq.

i wish goodluck to this server,and big success,its worth and good server,and stuffs are pretty op.

goodluck 

Yeah right, "I came across for this replay". Uneducated punks like should talk about their own bad attitude and small IQ. "Cuz they worked hard" and shit... suck it squirt.