I Have A Problem With Custom Jewels And Armor Skills

Dan7E2

you are the only one skilled enough in this forum to help me, i wonder if you will help :D

Stop licking his knowledge is 0 and he cant help you. He has no java knowledge just only the thins he reads from others in this forum.

And his ugly nails.

Stop licking his knowledge is 0 and he cant help you. He has no java knowledge just only the thins he reads from others in this forum.

And his ugly nails.

he or she helped me in the past, i know what knowledge he/she have... I don't know if is a boy or a girl... :)

ABOUT TOPIC:

yes all skills have id higher then 9000

but i also have one problem with elegia sets, skills show but need unequip and reequip one part of armor to give me bonus after change sub or relog, i setted in configs to not check for multiskills and now the skill bonus stay whatever happens ( i think is good ) but i still don't like the ideea of disable multiskills protection...

Edited by Dan7E2

he or she helped me in the past, i know what knowledge he/she have... I don't know if is a boy or a girl... :)

ABOUT TOPIC:

but i also have one problem with elegia sets, skills show but need unequip and reequip one part of armor to give me bonus after change sub or relog, i setted in configs to not check for multiskills and now the skill bonus stay whatever happens ( i think is good ) but i still don't like the ideea of disable multiskills protection...

No way she helped you she dont even know what abstract class is..

i still don't like the ideea of disable multiskills protection...

We are not in 2000, it's 2016. Such cheats doesn't work, at least shouldn't. But it's frozen, so everything may happen.

ABOUT TOPIC:

right so theres a value that you can change to make it display skills in skill list over 9000 id

the thing with sets has something to do with multiskill protection on

No way she helped you she dont even know what abstract class is..

thats what the geek squad at best buy is for