Lineage II vs AddOns

hello all

I think most of you have played World of Warcraft and you know what I'm here talking about...AddOns. Simple apps they can make your game easier to play. I've been playing L2 and WoW both...and now I'm gonna start with L2 once more...but this time I am very interested if there is anythink similar to addons in WoW for Lineage II. I mean things like...somethink that will show your damage you deal in the middle of the screen, somethink to customize your chat window...to customize whole interface...or whatever there are so many things addons can do. And my question is simple....do you know anythink like this? :)    Thx for answers to all

hello all

somethink that will show your damage you deal in the middle of the screen, somethink to customize your chat window...to customize whole interface...or whatever there are so many things addons can do.

U can see the dmg whit out any patch

To custom your chat there are specific Patches , and u can create your  own colorfull patch

To Custom your interface there is also some patches

If u want some of them just use search for Patch + The chronicle u will play and u just need to install them in system or system textures folder

U can see the dmg whit out any patch

To custom your chat there are specific Patches , and u can create your  own colorfull patch

To Custom your interface there is also some patches

If u want some of them just use search for Patch + The chronicle u will play and u just need to install them in system or system textures folder

So can you pls tell me where to get any patch you are talking here about that works with Gracia?? I tried to find some but with no succes :(