Henna Help !

SQL Developer

Question

Hello can someone give me an example how to addsymbolId <- (Henna,DYE)

????

player.addhenna(133); ------- 133 is a symbol id

doesnt work how i must do that? !!!

Edited by L2LostWard

i want to find out how the bypass work to adapt it in somethink who i want,while dye list open and you click on dye what exacly happen background? 

somethink like that i think 

final L2HennaInstance[] henna = HennaTreeTable.getInstance().getAvailableHenna(player.getClassId());
			final HennaEquipList hel = new HennaEquipList(player, henna);
			player.sendPacket(hel);

Not sure about what you want to do. If your point is to add another slot, you should know than visually speaking you got no info about that 4th, 5th, or whatever Xth henna you wiill add.

player.addHenna

Why to make it hard when you can make it simple ? And you retrieve Henna info using HennaTable.

Edited by Tryskell

i am try it from L2ClassMasterInstance.java i use this:

private static void autoEquip(final L2PcInstance player)

final ClassId HDagger =ClassId.adventurer;

if(player.getClassId().equals(HDagger))
     player.addHennaId(2);

It's wrong?

Well i use (final L2PcInstance player) in the L2ClassMsterInstance.java to connect proparly the ClassId with the "reward" in the PcInstance with 

ReqHennaEquip use this:

protected void runImpl()

if (!cheater && _count >= temp.getAmountDyeRequire() && activeChar.getAdena() >= temp.getPrice() && activeChar.addHenna(temp))
		{
			SystemMessage sm = new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.S1_DISAPPEARED);
			sm.addNumber(temp.getItemIdDye());
			activeChar.sendPacket(sm);
			sm = null;
			activeChar.sendPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.SYMBOL_ADDED));

So if i use the addHenna(temp)   *temp=getItemIdDye i have problem .. there is any other way do to it? 

Well i use (final L2PcInstance player) in the L2ClassMsterInstance.java to connect proparly the ClassId with the "reward" in the PcInstance with 

ReqHennaEquip use this:

protected void runImpl()

if (!cheater && _count >= temp.getAmountDyeRequire() && activeChar.getAdena() >= temp.getPrice() && activeChar.addHenna(temp))
		{
			SystemMessage sm = new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.S1_DISAPPEARED);
			sm.addNumber(temp.getItemIdDye());
			activeChar.sendPacket(sm);
			sm = null;
			activeChar.sendPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.SYMBOL_ADDED));

So if i use the addHenna(temp)   *temp=getItemIdDye i have problem .. there is any other way do to it? 

We both know that this guy has no clue about java or l2j.

We both know that you are not gonna make this code for him.

I don't know why you're replying

We both know that this guy has no clue about java or l2j.

We both know that you are not gonna make this code for him.

I don't know why you're replying

Either he will figure it out by himself, or the answer will be used by someone else (search tool or whatever).

Still, I don't understand why you do such comment.

I send you back your question, why are you replying on my reply ? Obviously you got nothing else to do than comment than I waste my time, first on aCis, then on help section. Couldn't you use your imba skills to find you an occupation, as you seem worried about how I use my time ?

There is no code to do, btw. Just a method use. And no matter the request, I never code. It's help section, not freelance section. And I don't do it for money.

Edited by Tryskell

Either he will figure it out by himself, or the answer will be used by someone else (search tool or whatever).

Still, I don't understand why you do such comment.

I send you back your question, why are you replying on my reply ? Obviously you got nothing else to do than comment than I waste my time, first on aCis, then on help section. Couldn't you use your imba skills to find you an occupation, as you seem worried about how I use my time ?

There is no code to do, btw. Just a method use. And no matter the request, I never code. It's help section, not freelance section. And I don't do it for money.

You went too far.

This guy is not gonna do it by himself, if he tries he will just screw his pack or waste his time.

I JUST want you to understand that this is no developer forum, yet you answer like the mentor to the student that will go and implement the instructions with ease. No thats not how this forum works, you either give this guy a ready code or keep your mouth shut. This forum is full of topics like this, and most of them didn't achieve their goal simply because they don't get what they want. Instead they read your crap and get even more confused.

I still don't see why you feel so offended. Let me waste my time. And "keep your mouth shut". Ty in advance !

There is other dedicated sections for "already coded stuff" (shares) or "I code for you" (marketplace). If you want to try to code it by yourself, then this section is the good spot. If you're not enough skilled, then you buy codes.

And for whoever enough clever to use search tool, then, my answer will still be viable "for posterity".

My point isn't to deliver a code, because it's simply not my philosophy. If you don't participate to the topic, either giving advices or code, then, why are you speaking ? If my participation is useless, yours is above every possible level of useleness.

Edited by Tryskell

Thanks everyone for help but until you can give me a proper example how to do that my post will be still unsolved. 

so please do not write me how to find or 1904 lines ..

i ask one line 3 words if someone know it post it .. if you do not know the answer please do not talk here ..

Thanks

i ask one line 3 words if someone know it post it ..

3 words are not enough, else you want to be insulted. Tryskell explained you detailed how to find whatever you want / how to debug it and the method you are looking for. If you expect ready code, then.. Keep waiting.