interlude [L2J] L2Reload

zemaitis

Haters gonna hate

I'm no hater but it is really bored if you open 100 times the same server. At Grand opening 100+ and from the second day you have the half people and at 3rd day you don't have nothing on and you make a new grand opening.

I'm no hater but it is really bored if you open 100 times the same server. At Grand opening 100+ and from the second day you have the half people and at 3rd day you don't have nothing on and you make a new grand opening.

Not 100. I open every month, so max 7-8 opens in last 7 months. What u want from me? After 2-3 weeks any c6 pvp server (especially custom) becomes empty, if it doesn't succeed to get into hopzone/topzone/ru tops top10. So u want me to hold empty server 3 months ant then launch? People want to play, it's pvp server!! So gtfo

So u want me to hold empty server 3 months ant then launch?

What he want to say is, if you cant attract community and you cant keep ppl on it, simply shut it down and dont open again. Period.

What he want to say is, if you cant attract community and you cant keep ppl on it, simply shut it down and dont open again. Period.

Wowowowow l2servers guru with many successful servers.

Anyway, go away perfectionists, if u want longer gameplay go to mid servers :D

im playing in the server for 1 week. reload weapon reload dyes reload jewels (rbs) and all full +35. server is worst. 0 balance. i dont know what fix for make wipe..(or take more money from the server from donates.)

im playing in the server for 1 week. reload weapon reload dyes reload jewels (rbs) and all full +35. server is worst. 0 balance. i dont know what fix for make wipe..(or take more money from the server from donates.)

Make reports and make it better :)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...