Some of the fixes changelog for this season: http://bit.ly/29u5mQd

Info:

Main INFO:

Chronicle: Interlude (aka C6)
Type: Custom PvP
No Grade and Weight penalty
Anti heavy
Offline shop system
Unique Economy System(Adena is the main currency)
Stable Platform
Constantly evolving classes balance
Full interlude geodata/pathnode
In-game vote rewards mass+individual.
Custom Buffer
Full+Custom GMSHOP

SERVER RATES

All 1000x (PvP)
ENCHANT RATES
Safe +5
Max +35
Simple Scrolls 85% (Max +16)
Blessed Scrolls 95%(Max +16)
Crystal Scrolls 100%(Max +20)

CUSTOM ITEMS

Level 1 Items:

Epic armors/weapons
Dynasty armors/weapons
Valakas armors/weapons
Antharas armors/weapons

Level 2 Items:

Reload Weapons
Reload Armors
Reload Jewelery

Other Items:

Antharas armors/weapons
Special Tattoos
Wings

Masks with stats

ZONES

Many special custom zones!
12 Raidbosses with their separate zones

COMMANDS

.online
.repair
.title

/pin

.autopot

OLYMPIAD

Retail olympiad
Constanly evolving olympiad classes balance
Hero changes every 3 days
Olympiad start time 18:00 end 00:00
Aden Siege every 3 days

EVENTS

Event engine with 11 events every 30-40 minutes!
Special GM Events

CLAN

Max clans in ally: 2
Max members in clan: 15

Edited by zemaitis

We know u didnt ask em to cum...Point is, its ppl like u who totally ruin the idea of a good C6 by offering same server over and over again.

But I dont expect u to understand.

We know u didnt ask em to cum...Point is, its ppl like u who totally ruin the idea of a good C6 by offering same server over and over again.

But I dont expect u to understand.

u wasting your time with this garbage guy he trying to succes so he can money hunt xDDDDD but he cant because always he fails cuz of crap balance 0ax0a0a

Dude, more and more fixes? srsly? U opened like what,3 times in a month or so? Each time ONE class was just too OP for some unknown reason dat u didnt even know about it... I mean, no tests whatsoever?  On last time u opened I logged in to check it (cuz Im a fan of customs now and then) but in da first 10 minutes of loggin I see shouts about titans runnning faster than THs on dash and hitting 3k crits w/o skills.

Cmon brah, try and do better than this :)

Dude, more and more fixes? srsly? U opened like what,3 times in a month or so? Each time ONE class was just too OP for some unknown reason dat u didnt even know about it... I mean, no tests whatsoever?  On last time u opened I logged in to check it (cuz Im a fan of customs now and then) but in da first 10 minutes of loggin I see shouts about titans runnning faster than THs on dash and hitting 3k crits w/o skills.

Cmon brah, try and do better than this :)

3 times in a month? You're lying. Last start was January 30th, now next season is March 5.

Titans op? It was fixed I believe the first day it was reported.

You can see some of the fixes which I posted to the forum http://forum.l2reload.net/index.php?/topic/3744-custom-pvp-changelog/?p=4150

Lol,funny.... I followed ur link and first thing I see :

1. Added +6K mp for mage robe sets

Rly? U thought whats gonna happen in oly? And as I saw, u meddled way too much with classes stats/skills. Trust me, dat never ever ever works out.

Also, if u expect only positive comments, wake up and see where u are :) No offence.

Edited by Benihime

Lol,funny.... I followed ur link and first thing I see :

Rly? U thought whats gonna happen in oly? And as I saw, u meddled way too much with classes stats/skills. Trust me, dat never ever ever works out.

Also, if u expect only positive comments, wake up and see where u are :) No offence.

Who said that I expect only positive comments? I wasn't born yesterday u know, since I'm here from for 4 years.

There are many ways to balance classes, and there isn't one and the best way so stfu :)

As I see from other members' posts u fancy talkin in a rude way so I will reply respectively.

U didnt even answer to my first point which was about oly. Dat shows u didnt think about it, otherwise u wouldnt do it.

Get ur head out of ur pretty little arse and get real. U wont get far with what u have done with ur funny preconfigured pack added with some OP item stats.

As I see from other members' posts u fancy talkin in a rude way so I will reply respectively.

U didnt even answer to my first point which was about oly. Dat shows u didnt think about it, otherwise u wouldnt do it.

Get ur head out of ur pretty little arse and get real. U wont get far with what u have done with ur funny preconfigured pack added with some OP item stats.

Dem deduction skills of yours :O Preconfigured pack :O Stop worrying for others ;)