Creating A Buff Book

steve

Question

12 answers to this question

Please answer these:

GF or IL?

Do you want to make a 'book' as an item that you use and buffs the user? Like l2day scrolls, potions etc.

Do you want it party wide or self?

Do you want it to disappear or not?

Or is it like a book that gives the characters a buff skill? Like the combo buffs from GF.

Im use Interlude L2OFF.

I make a item, when you use it, a html appears (like a NPC)

In this HTML you see some buffs, Wind Walk, Haste, Might, etc...

I want that when a player wants buffing, only need to open the item, and select the buffs you want.

I checked the item ID 9455 and it doesn't seem like the answer, at least from looking only at the script file - I did not check if vang added any extender options to that item or anything related, so that it would have extra "functions" such as the html you want.

TBH, I dont remember any items that call htmls. So i m not sure that can be done without extending.

I cannot help you with that, all I could say is to look for the community board (crtl + b )and have the buffs there or use vangs aio system. 

Edited by ericvini

If you found an item that works then just copy its model and link to ur new html.

Also I just remembered, the newbie guide item/tutorial, from when a char is created, call a html too.

I dont know how buffs would work thru the html interface tho, u d need a npc to cast it to you... so maybe u d need to summon some invisible when u use the item etc.

This is out of my league.

Edited by ericvini

9445 Remote Buff Token a, A Token that will support you with magical buffs without the need of a NPC buffer from vanganth files.

Lucky me that I said i didnt check if vang added anything to the item haha =p

So I d say the thread is solved.

on the bypass make sure you have the tag #itemid"
or better more look in the topic of my shares -> Legacy shared files, a fully functional book is there, easy to mod.