Looking For Devs To Make Bot

NextTimeMaybe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Get the source code of l2net and update it

Here you have also source of very old L2tower version:

http://www.piotrzegar.pl/286/pobierz/690/L2Tower_1_0_Source_zip

And before making new bot, I suggest you to check your bot is not recognised by SmartGuard.

I was trying also to make own, and it disconnects me, so I gave it up:)

Edited by SSnakEE

anti bots totaly sucks.. l2 is unprotected those days... everything is happening for money

you will call me dumb or whatever you want but my opinion is smartguard/andrenaline its the same owners...

and making tons of money everyday ;)

nothing personal with those protecton its just my opinion, just u guys must think a bit ;) ;)

And i made my own, and it works

xD

You are master in avoiding and breaking l2 protections, you do not even need to make own but, you can crack SM everytime you have spare 10 minutes, and use existing bots :D
For me success was to inject to l2 and possibility of tracking packets, unluckilly I managed to do it on uprotected l2 client. SG kicked my ass  :rage: 

About what victoria said, I was also thinking about that. Not same owners but they both can gain money by just cooperating, so customers are forced to update either bot or protection (no point to use cracked outdated Adrenaline).

Dont use GetProcAddress, use manual PE header parsing. FInd way around ZwProtectVirtualMemory hook. Do not change any byte in enigne.dll codesection after sg has been loaded (but u can do a lot before ;) ). Do not hook any engine.dll function.

And thats it

And to cooperation between SG and adr, thats well known since decades... :)

Edited by Szakalaka