Looking For Devs To Make Bot

NextTimeMaybe

hallo i am greek with lower on english so excuse me for that.

i bot smartguard/gameguard with auto keyboard and i found one bot that works like that with macro but it stucks and only hit 3-4 mobs that are near you. i know c basic very good,python and terminal linux medium.if anyone want to work with me on that post , fb/skype etc.

Someone who is able to do it, will do it alone / on his own. So.. You have small chances and even if you find someone, the bot quality will not be so high.

Anyway good luck with that.

Im just here to ask, what "linux terminal" has to do with all that? xD

i dont like cmd.the point is to pass smartguard and then use whatever you want for botting, hacking etc. i dont think that you can work with virtual box so you need 2 pc and a admin network.you will be more usefull if you try to explain  how this guards works cause i think you know.

for e.x. smartguard: when you run l2 the server checks if you have the guard at ur file and if not it download and report it?

i dont like cmd.the point is to pass smartguard and then use whatever you want for botting, hacking etc. i dont think that you can work with virtual box so you need 2 pc and a admin network.you will be more usefull if you try to explain  how this guards works cause i think you know.

for e.x. smartguard: when you run l2 the server checks if you have the guard at ur file and if not it download and report it?

why you are so smart ?!?!