Aion sucks balls afaik, I still like L2 better but tired of the same old shit.

God is a fail it's your opinion, and who gives a fuck ?

Since when you and Le Memer Master who only have a basic knowledge on client are allowed to have an opinion?

And Aion is shit? You can't really compare l2 with aion is totally 2 different games but you're way to immature to realise this.. i played

both for long (mostly l2) the one game is for graphics, story, quests nice soft movements and fly and the other for pvp and wars and fights e.t.c and a mess.. so a guy like you who say "Aion" is shit is probably worst than dyslectic..

@Access

Poor provocation. Sorry  :forever alone like a boss:

ads-trying-too-hard-300x200.jpg

Edited by SweeTs

Since when you and Le Memer Master who only have a basic knowledge on client are allowed to have an opinion?

And Aion is shit? You can't really compare l2 with aion is totally 2 different games but you're way to immature to realise this.. i played

both for long (mostly l2) the one game is for graphics, story, quests nice soft movements and fly and the other for pvp and wars and fights e.t.c and a mess.. so a guy like you who say "Aion" is shit is probably worst than dyslectic..

Yeah that's poor provocation but I'm bored.

Sorry, but who the fuck are you again ? You sounds like you know me. Stop with this kids shit, I'm probably older (outch) than you.

I play L2 since C1 and I still do on NA, Aion since it started and I still do on GameFuck. I don't like Aion, that's my opinion; you're allowed to not share it.

Who got basic knowledge on client ? You should start showing up some shit, you talk big but that's all you do.

@Access

the amount of edge on access denied.... i almost cut myself

--------

also i just gave this dead section LIFE with this thread!!!!! :-beep- yeah:  :-beep- yeah:  :-beep- yeah:  :-beep- yeah:

Older than 14

playing lol

why?

sorry im 13

Edited by Lucy Cat

Yeah that's poor provocation but I'm bored.

Sorry, but who the fuck are you again ? You sounds like you know me. Stop with this kids shit, I'm probably older (outch) than you.

I play L2 since C1 and I still do on NA, Aion since it started and I still do on GameFuck. I don't like Aion, that's my opinion; you're allowed to not share it.

Who got basic knowledge on client ? You should start showing up some shit, you talk big but that's all you do.

plz admit that Im allowed to talk big :D

Yeah I know, I feel bad and consider suicide for that

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org

ddh-mass-violence-slide.png/

you+xdem

Edited by Lucy Cat

@Access

I was at work while i was writting this dying of boredom, you still think i was trying way to hard? If yes idk

Record it first so we can upload it on youtube, thanks <3

btw can i go to jail for "provoke" you to suicide? (wiki time)

Sorry that was about the whole xdem situation, you just can't make that happen