Gift Signature For Stacy Doll

Authority

Aacualy why the fuck do u even answer? i wanted talk with the guy who said "i applaused" why u are being fucking 10 years old and answer to me? Cleary the best design you can do is to download a google image and add a text on it... kids pff

kids the simple answer from one real kid 10 years old Go to school your friends are waiting you go go run :D

kids the simple answer from one real kid 10 years old Go to school your friends are waiting you go go run :D

Your knowledge compared to my knowledge in VFX is like theory of 0. Just crawl back to your hole dude.. seriously how you even dare to talk to me... immature kid.

Seriously your skills are worst than my mother's in PH... :DDD TTF

Your knowledge compared to my knowledge in VFX is like theory of 0. Just crawl back to your hole dude.. seriously how you even dare to talk to me... immature kid.

Seriously your skills are worst than my mother's in PH... :DDD TTF

jajaja men I dont care about you let it dont be a bad bitch ;)

jajaja men I dont care about you let it dont be a bad bitch ;)

i am a bad bitch <3 we are all bitches.. at least we show it.. RIGHT STACY? we no mute others for 2 days with no reason and without warning :))

if you applause this, i quit vfx design and everything relative to this... humanity is fucked up.

It ain't about the skill.I said that because he is trying to learn and improve and a good word will engourage him to get better.

It ain't about the skill.I said that because he is trying to learn and improve and a good word will engourage him to get better.

And allow me to say from my experience that he will never learn if he show off his 1% work for other people. 

Beside how the hell you learn when u download premade photos from google :D? even if my comment is bad at least if he is really interesting in learning he should start

make things from 0 no download images and put titles..

Unfortunately we live in 2016, if he did that in 1994 it would be nice but now... 10 years old are introduced to ph in school... so if he really want to learn he has to accept my "cruel comment" and try more

• 2 weeks later...

Lol you guys are too mean... I'm pretty sure none of you were numero uno artists when you started. I think they're pretty solid for a beginner. Don't get discouraged!

Lol you guys are too mean... I'm pretty sure none of you were numero uno artists when you started. I think they're pretty solid for a beginner. Don't get discouraged!

thx mate now i know do alot of things :D

Bitch please i can show you my 1st workflow i ever done.. you still cant figure out how is made

Bitch please i can show you my 1st workflow i ever done.. you still cant figure out how is made

Geez alright you're good nobody takes that. But just because someone starts from the bottom doesn't mean he can't work his way up. You know what they say, "master has failed more times than apprentice even tried".

I'm pretty sure that if Authority works hard he can get real good, you can't really deny that.

Geez alright you're good nobody takes that. But just because someone starts from the bottom doesn't mean he can't work his way up. You know what they say, "master has failed more times than apprentice even tried".

I'm pretty sure that if Authority works hard he can get real good, you can't really deny that.

i failed more times than Diana spammed "Use bumb button please" in maxcheaters. Which mean over 99999999 

still im legendary in editing ;)) but at least i didnt release my slurp slurp logo for admins in the 1st try lol