Problem with navicat

Jαkє

Question

Hallo guys..I am new here, and I play l2 since c3...

Well I follow you guys from a year, and I'm an almighty cheater, but now I want to make my own server.. and there is a problem: navicat don't make right connections, I started sql and java, but don't work, that I can't pass the login screen.

My question is: there is a way for let it work, or there is a mode for run server without navicat?

Guest TheVortex

You can run a server without navicat (i did it when my pc didn't support navicat). You just use the phpmyadmin to execute any .sql (only for any custom addon, otherwise you don't need even that). In order to run it, don't use nigthly but a ready-to-use. A guide is here ~> http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=2397.0

Pack -=-

http://www.4shared.com/file/8953352/74622b26/ServerDarkRage.html

what are u saying man..you make me sick..YOU DON'T NEED NAVICAT??wtf...without navicat ... you are nothin..man download navicat and if u have any problem pm me

a0xx0a0xa why some1 should need a third party program and shareware too? Do you know what navicat does??? If not, don't spam :P

(nobleman, i can't answer here, look the rules... if i find it i'll pm you...)

i told you in my previous post stop attacking me... allright? As for navicat, YOU DON'T NEED IT HELL, use phpmyadmin as most of the servers have it in diskw... i personally add diskw everywhere that doesn't exist, it's easier... all in one, apache mysql phpmyadmin, nothing more...why i should pay for navicat...? i like freeware programs... i say it if any1 appreciate it, and wants not to use illegal programs...

navicat ayto einai to kirio pragma gia na gini enas server sosta kai na anevi sto internet alla prota prepi na rithmisis to gameguard kai to login ayta einai ta kiria pragmata gia enan server kai min xexasis na kanis true gia to hlapex alla kai na to kanis :D pali mporo na mpeno me hlapex arki katevase to kenourio version :) kai den tha xasis alla kali sou tixh na ftiaxhs enan server 8)

Maxbastards.gr Lineage II English Section» Lineage II Develop L2J» Problem with navicat

Could you please prove me what can navicat do that phpmyadmin can't...? Except the nice GUI, i don't see any difference, so as to have to pay for navicat...

And why you should configure gameguard...?

i told you in my previous post stop attacking me... allright? As for navicat, YOU DON'T NEED IT HELL, use phpmyadmin as most of the servers have it in diskw... i personally add diskw everywhere that doesn't exist, it's easier... all in one, apache mysql phpmyadmin, nothing more...why i should pay for navicat...? i like freeware programs... i say it if any1 appreciate it, and wants not to use illegal programs...

well..i have navicat and i think is easier to use and is full just search on google key..