Acis Recommend Bug.

0cter

Question

Is there any solution for Recommend bug?

aCis Rev: 356

When i got recommend points or any other player,  we can't see each others steps when walking. Just player dissappears and appears when he stops.

Any Idea?

Edited by 0cter

9 answers to this question

Is there any solution for Recommend bug?

aCis Rev: 356

When i got recommend points or any other player,  we can't see each others steps when walking. Just player dissappears and appears when he stops.

Any Idea?

If you have this bug and this rev you must report at acis forum and dont here...if you have 356 this means you are an acis customer

If i have posted here this problem, that's what i wan't to do. If you gonna help so please do it else please don't post here your opinions, because i'm not interested.

If i have posted here this problem, that's what i wan't to do. If you gonna help so please do it else please don't post here your opinions, because i'm not interested.

ok let me tell you there is no bug exist where did you have found this idk i have tested and all works fine...

ok let me tell you there is no bug exist where did you have found this idk i have tested and all works fine...

Try like this. Open in 2 windows.  With your first character give 1 reccommend to another character. Then Try to move with second character which got 1 reccomend. And look at him with first character. And u will see.

Try like this. Open in 2 windows.  With your first character give 1 reccommend to another character. Then Try to move with second character which got 1 reccomend. And look at him with first character. And u will see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6SQgosHHuY&feature=youtu.be

There is All Fine..

There is a bug in Ertheia/IO/Underground where if players move while and for some time after you login, the client will not show them moving unless they eventually teleport or you double-click on them to follow (ONE click to target will NOT show their real position!). Sounds somewhat similar to what you reported here. Just a heads up that I receive daily TeleToLoc (validation = 1) on official servers because client fails to track even my own character's actual position. So don't expect much about correct position tracking from the client in general.

Never happened, no matter the revision (+ how the fuck both issues would be related). And I didn't touch rec system since years (literally).

The only reason is you fucked UserInfo or CharInfo packets, somehow. Or than you don't know than switching dualboxes lag your client.