Joke Private Servers

rpg club = big one server = full of bots and noone care

averia = big server = full of bots and noone care

tales = full of bots, comunity crying about it but still its most popular eu mid rate

retail = full of bots, just innova trying keep no bots, thats reason why they lost so mucho ppl,

classic ru = full of bots, eu classic = dead  bcs gm banning boters

if u ban boters, u will lost 80% l2 comunity, that 20% ppl still think at 2k16 is good play l2 w/o bots

so pls, bots destroying l2 not admins

l2 in a nutshell

admins contribute to it too - theres too much 'supply' out there

i host my server from my house with 100/100 connection and cisco firewall router from my old company, my server pc is 1000% better than the shared cpu time vps you will find out there..peace

Edited by Guest

i host my server from my house with 100/100 connection and cisco firewall router from my old company, my server pc is 1000% better than the shared cpu time vps you will find out there..peace

loled, obviously your old company failed because you are thinking that cisco firewalls are measures against ddos attacks, or, you're simply a kid trying to impress by posting crappy stupid lies.

Last 11 replys are just from people that cant read they only can write, completely irelevant replys .

So if none from the mods+ will make a move .

Lock this.

you have a computer with 1 gb ram and 0.85 upload speed, cry cry cry cry

and crawl back to your cave.