Gold Member Diana.

PAC

A Gold Member should be active, friendly, helpful, mature, keeping forum clean from spams and report to Moderators things that they might miss. But, in this forum, almost none of you is mature, so none of you should be a moderator at all, but that's another discussion. Also you belong to a staff that is supposed to handle an international community and decent English speaking skills are required. Skills that almost none of you hasn't either.

So about Psyancy D. lame effort to defend a newly promoted member, he just licks. Anyway, to get promoted here you need to be friend of someone or lick some asses. And as someone mentioned, if you judge an action of a member of the staff cause you thought it was unfair, for any reason, and he wouldn't act like that if a friend of the staffer wasn't envolved (or something similar to it), you automatically enter the 'black list' and sooner or later you'll be forced out of your staff position. Why's that? Because, Maxtor does his promotion based on Global Moderator's opinion, mainly. 

Funny thing is that you care about a color 1) that is useless, 2) in a dead forum. 

And PAC, you did this post cause Diana got promoted instead of you cause you believed it's not fair. So, as far as it comes to me, I wouldn't promote you either, espacially after this post. 

PS. Get real, they claim to be girls, while they ain't . 

PS2. Oh god, I missed these drama topics.

:dat:

(Meanwhile)

tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250.gif

Edited by bravetobe

First of all,i m just a member here and since i saw that drama topic i grabbed some popcorn and started the reading.

U referred to mature people/talking English properly and stuff.... Every single time u used "you" instead of "we".In the same sentence u just did a mistake like that "you hasnt"

Someone is butthurted but thats not me.I dont even care about ur drama and neither about u.

In meanwhile u are talking about a dead forum/colors and u are donator (5+ years in the "dead" forum)

ROFLMAO.Dude,

git gud

Edit: U are talking about "licking",and instead of being neutral in everything u just take place against a member.

Feels good...

Edited by bravetobe

First Of all who said that  i made this Topic because she got Promoted Instead Of me? LOL.
I created this topic in order to reveal my personal opinion

There are a lot of people in here with decent english and skills for the mod positions ,Like Elfocrash for example.

Of course, I won't include myself there. A "hasn't" that slipped due to high speed typing, oh big deal! I won't forgive myself for doing that silly mistake, so sorry. 

About your rage/crying non-sense attitude, I'll reply you with that:

Someday, you might learn about the difference between having donator rights in 2010 and 2016. 

But I bet you knew that as a no-life troll having his third account, as his previous one got banned.

Not going to answer to you kiddo again.

Go to school first, get some proper education, learn what 'dialogue' means, get some arguments and a proper judgment, then you can reply to me.

Adios! 

First Of all who said that  i made this Topic because she got Promoted Instead Of me? LOL.

There are a lot of people in here with decent english and skills for the mod positions ,Like Elfocrash for example.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/53844-promotion-demotion-information-20012016/

And I don't think Elfo wants to re-join the staff.

Edited by BonJovi®

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/53844-promotion-demotion-information-20012016/

And I don't think Elfo wants to re-join the staff.

Not with the current mod roster, and with my main account banned for scam/defending myself.

Of course, I won't include myself there. A "hasn't" that slipped due to high speed typing, oh big deal! I won't forgive myself for doing that silly mistake, so sorry. 

•  

Someday, you might learn about the difference between having donator rights in 2010 and 2016. 

But I bet you knew that as a no-life troll having his third account, as his previous one got banned.

Not going to answer to you kiddo again.

Go to school first, get some proper education, learn what 'dialogue' means, get some arguments and a proper judgment, then you can reply to me.

Adios! 

Rofl....

First of all ur ENG aint better .U are delusional

Thats what i know is some java/c/python etc since i m studying in university PC eng (I never used that forum to sale/share/buy.Someone who played L2gold can confirm my name)

.So about "get proper education",u dont even know the half of those which i do.

Ur reply to my 1st post was like "let me give u a potato for ur post".Yea thats a nice argument.Dude u are braindmged 

My first post had just several words colored ,1 gif and 1 emote.Check urs and ur drama included.Besides,u are mature...

Read this and tell me are u 10?

Edited by bravetobe

Dude lets be honest... i made the best tutorials in 2013 -.- i was helping 500 people per day -.- who promoted me? and i never insult anyone until the day that i uploaded the gif that says whoever fuck stacy (katherine) raise your hand... 

Guys lets be honest... this is all about "friends" and connections.. nothing against stacy or the new "gold member girl" i hope good luck to them and gg but there are people

who deserve it more... as i mention before. And no i dont speak for my self i dont consider my self enough for a position or gold or something i speak to people like

idk even xdem or elf0 they are gg coders and i think trusted. Why a "girl" who just post Leaque of legend stuff for 30 posts lol :D

boobsssssss

Come on guys!

5 pages...

Stacy and the new her doggy, laughs against us right now..

In soviet russian, toilet flush you :/ 

you spoke the truth,

truth has been spoken

spoken has been truth

truth has been

been truth

truth.