[L2J] L2Titan

Darren7

my english is not my main lang so yeah they are pro unlike your server that all the time take ddos and have no protection ^^

What kind of noobish are you? server is protected the login error wasn't a ddos was a code causing it.

sure mate if the code freeze the game 2-3 times the day and you couldnt join for 10 min sure please dont try to say something that is not true ^^ 

Edited by Verendhiel

i dont like your server xD i left your server and i play to other to know and i have a life not like you ^^ cuz if you had a life you will never spoke like that here ^^ so go to your server do the bans to the guys that rape up your friend gm and qq :)

i dont like your server xD i left your server and i play to other to know and i have a life not like you ^^ cuz if you had a life you will never spoke like that here ^^ so go to your server do the bans to the guys that rape up your friend gm and qq :)

I dont have friends or GM's im alone there, and again nice english mate

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's pretty shitty. He messed up when he made one of his friends a gm and the guy started to randomly ban people he thought that they were cheating. 

Population is really low now, nothing fun to do and you can't speak or flame because you get instant chat ban because most of the players are his friends:)))

also let's not talk about giving equip to people that did not farmed a single mob

btw mate at least teach them not to show their items on pm with those auguments. you're a kid and probably the server will fail soon enough. gl

That pathetic vzlatardkid got nuff money to rent a 10e OVH vps, his server is still a trash hole like his dumb head, and his his mouth is still as big as his crappy retardness