high five [L2J] Huntdown

L2Huntdown

Less than 3 hours left for BETA opening. Also please make sure you post or tell us anything that may not work right (bugs,problems etc) . Focus on forums and lets light up this community!

*How to connect*

http://bit.ly/serverpatch

Joined beta, server suck dicks.

L2Aeron staff sent people to reply at this post ? "Stereotype"

Sp1ry kinda agree with Stereotype, server is a bit shitty plus these custom Elysium set/weps/tattos are bullshits.

L2Aeron staff sent people to reply at this post ? "Stereotype"

Yea l2 aeron so great server (suck dicks to), thats why i stoped play private hi5 servers... i comment what i see.

After many days of beta testing thanks to all of you who helped, server is finally ready to be launched!

So we , Huntdown Staff, encourage you all to join us TODAY at 18:00 GMT +2 and have tons of fun with our unique gameplay!

Make sure you also register on our forums, check for news and events and tell your friends about L2 Huntdown!

Server Patch & Install

Make sure you have your 1.0 patch version.

Edited by L2Huntdown

we already see those features 5000

Awsome Features cant wait to play and see you all guys in there!

we already saw those features 3.502.591.852.981.506.325.185.152.952 times. but yes unique and nice features :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

this server suck dont waste your time there.... 0pathnotes geodata unbalanced class max oly +6 sure.... i was with +18 items inside also many bugs that need to be fixed and no1 care amateur server..