classic [L2Off] L2Gplay

GPlay Gaming

cc5jrTW.gif

FEATURES

separator.png

• FILES INFORMATION:
    GPlay is romanian platform created for games. We already provide: DotA, Warcraft 3 - classic and custom maps, Counter-Strike, Diablo II LOD, Starcraft, Natural Selection 2 and right now we are coming with a new Lineage 2 Interlude Server, using a Official Platform. About the new Lineage 2 Server, we're using the best OFFICIAL extender from the market, with our own scripts, largely developed in-house. Everything works like it should, retail-like. Because we chose the midway, we'll make some adjustments, to improve the gameplay and create a nicely and friendly atmosphere.
  • Close Beta: Endeed !
  • Grand Opening: 12.02.2016

separator.png

• RATES INFORMATION:
    XP: 10x 
    SP: 10x
    ADENA: 7x 
    QUEST XP: 3x
    QUEST ADENA: 2x
    Adena reward of some quests will be reduced.
    SEALSTONES: 3x 
    ADENA DROP RATE: 70%
    DROP: 7x
    SPOIL: 7x
    Spoil amount 3x 
    3x means : Max Material amount multiplied with 3 - randomly spoil. 
    PARTY EXP: retail
    PLATFORM: INTERLUDE [OFF]

separator.png

• DUAL BOXING POLICY:
    Our Characters Limitation is 3: two characters. + Offline Shop Chr.

separator.png

• MODIFIED RESPAWNS FOR MORE PVP  

separator.png

• Baium: 5 days +- 60min
    AntQueen: 24 hours +-60 min
    Zaken: 48hours +- 60 min
    Antharas: 8 Days +- 60min
    Valakas: 11 days +-60min
    Frintezza: 48 hours +-60min
    Cabrio / Hallate / Kernon / Golkonda / Barakiel / Shadith / Mos / Hekaton / Tayr /Ember / Behemoth / Skylancer / Meanas anor/ Von Hellman/ Sobekk / Priest Cloe: 4 hours +- 30min
  •  

separator.png

• ADJUSTMENTS:
    Retail Like Events 

Increased rates for vital quests: 
    A Powerful Primeval Creature - 2x Alliance With Ketra Orcs - 2x
    Alliance With Varka Silenos - 2x
    Exploration Of Giants Cave ( I ) - 2x
    Exploration Of Giants Cave ( II ) - 2x 
    Gather The Flames - 2x
    Relics Of The Old Empire - 2x
    Rise And Fall Of The Elroki Tribe - 2x
    Shrine Of Loyaly (Class III Quest - 700 mobs) - 2x
    Supplier Of Reagents - 2x
    The Finest Food - 2x
    The Finest Ingredients ( I ) - 2x
    The Zero Hour - 2x ( Reward doubled )
    War With Ketra Orcs - 2x
    War With Varka Silenos - 2x
    Seductive Whispers - 2x
    A Game of Cards - 2x
    Seekers of the Holy Grail - 2x
    Guardians of the Holy Grail - 2x
    Reduced Adena quest: 
    Dangerous Seduction 
    The gameplay will remain aproximatly retail, few changes will be on Class I and Class II. We will announce the changes on the Forum. .
    I want to clarify :
    NO GMSHOP,NO GLOBAL GATEKEEPER,NO BUFFER NPC.

separator.png

• SERVERS INFORMATIONS:
    TEST SERVER SPECIFICATION: 

Server time zone/Location: Western Europe (GMT+1 / Netherlands)

CPU: Intel i7-3770K 
    Cores/threads: 8t 
    Frequency/burst: 3,49 GHz+
    RAM:16 GB 
    Disks: 2 x 250GB SSD .

LIVE SERVER SPECIFICATION: 
    Server time zone/Location: Western Europe (GMT+1 / France) .

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1620v2 
    Cores/threads: 4/8t 
    Frequency/burst: 3,7 GHz+/3,9 GHz+ 
    RAM: 64 GB 
    Disks: 2 x 2 TB SATA3 + 2 x 160GB SSD

OVH DDoS Protection - Professional: 500 Gbps 

separator.png

• WEEKEND EVENT:
    Every weekend nights the EXP/SP/DROP will be: 2x.

separator.png

• OVH DDOS PROTECTION - PROFESSIONAL: 500 GBPS Website: L2.Gplay.eu / L2.Gplay.eu
    Website is under DDoS Protection too,in case that our website is DDoSed and is down, we'll redirect you to another website, to have the possibility to Create Account and Download Client & Patch
  • SPONSORED AND POWERED BY: STARNET Romania and GPlay.
  • http://starnet-iasi.ro/   -------------------------   http://www.gplay.ro/

Edited by GPlay Gaming

wow, lot of servers open this month!

but.. the community l2 c6 is low!!!!! 

where going the players?

They'll go where the best fit.Lot of servers open these day at end of january,but we all still expect the same results.No matter how many will open they will continue fail over and over and community will cry.Good luck GPlay

They'll go where the best fit.Lot of servers open these day at end of january,but we all still expect the same results.No matter how many will open they will continue fail over and over and community will cry.Good luck GPlay

We already provide our platform with many online-games that not FAIL ! We won't fail ! We got enough sponsors and experience ! The server live date is on February 12.

Edited by GPlay Gaming

We already provide our platform with many online-games that not FAIL ! We won't fail ! We got enough sponsors and experience ! The server live date is on February 12.

Nobody told you will fail.I just wrote what happens to every server as a reply to the previous poster.I just wished you good luck.Also experience and sponsors are bullshits.I wanna see your experience and sponsors if you get around a hundred of ppl.Btw nobody told you'll fail

Nobody told you will fail.I just wrote what happens to every server as a reply to the previous poster.I just wished you good luck.Also experience and sponsors are bullshits.I wanna see your experience and sponsors if you get around a hundred of ppl.Btw nobody told you'll fail

Thanks ! :) We wish the same thing !

We already have 66,946 members registered on our platform.

Edited by GPlay Gaming

Thanks ! :) We wish the same thing !

We already have 66,946 members registered on our platform.[/size]

67k registered already?.comooon no way dude..just tell a lie with good facts or numbers.lol

67k registered already?.comooon no way dude..just tell a lie with good facts or numbers.lol

Please visit our main project Gplay.ro ! Check the Forum and what online-games do we provide ! 

That is for the other games Gplay provides. Not for L2.