interlude [L2Off] L2Osiris

L2Osiris

Thanks, all I am trying to do is to stop these jerks that pretend to be someone else, L2osiris is not active since 2010 and it won't be anymore, they just moved forward. I am trying to make people realize that this fake server is not the real one where they played. I've worked with Osiris, I know the owner personally and also Fellwind, you're none of them and you can't even pretend you're one of them because you do not have any information regarding them.

First time L2Osiris (MXC User) pretend he is the owner, now you come with another account or you put someone else to write bullshit posts here and to pretend that you are the founder. Bad luck my friend, I will not allow such a lie, it's clear that L2 is already dead, you want to destroy it more than it is now. Enough with junk servers, enough with home-made servers, enough with stolen names, cut the bullshit and open whatever you want just do not pretend you are one of the real owners, because you're just a silly kid, with a silly attitude and also a silly life. How lame and pathetic you can be to claim you are someone which you're actually not. Where is your personality? Wait a minute, you do not have one, you are none, null, zero, cero, нулю, nulis, 제로, ゼロ, zéró, μηδέν, zéro.

Thanks, all I am trying to do is to stop these jerks that pretend to be someone else, L2osiris is not active since 2010 and it won't be anymore, they just moved forward. I am trying to make people realize that this fake server is not the real one where they played. I've worked with Osiris, I know the owner personally and also Fellwind, you're none of them and you can't even pretend you're one of them because you do not have any information regarding them.

First time L2Osiris (MXC User) pretend he is the owner, now you come with another account or you put someone else to write bullshit posts here and to pretend that you are the founder. Bad luck my friend, I will not allow such a lie, it's clear that L2 is already dead, you want to destroy it more than it is now. Enough with junk servers, enough with home-made servers, enough with stolen names, cut the bullshit and open whatever you want just do not pretend you are one of the real owners, because you're just a silly kid, with a silly attitude and also a silly life. How lame and pathetic you can be to claim you are someone which you're actually not. Where is your personality? Wait a minute, you do not have one, you are none, null, zero, cero, нулю, nulis, 제로, ゼロ, zéró, μηδέν, zéro.

if you are talking to me i run l2osiris.net for old friends and fans who wanted to play on same features as old l2osiris and i dont know this guy l2osiris and im not saying he is an real owner but he might be or not i dont really care ... good luck with his server i will join the server to see how many old players will join l2osiris again x] as i said in the first post in last l2osiris means l2osiris.net x]

Ps. you are only TALKER @blackhive u said u will delete the post if you will talk to me on teamspeak with ur polish friends where is he  ? just a bollox u are , kid who rage because somebody can do a server , pain in the ass you are ... talker who only talks , thats why l2 interlude have so much small community on server , because of people like you WHO LIKE TO TALK shits , and now GTFO from me and from l2osiris (even if its fake one) let people chase their dreams instead rage e all time , if you are old enough and you told me you could be my father so you are old enough start smoking weed ;) might help to stop giving a fu ck about other people and you may start living your own live ;)

Peace and Love L2osiris and blackhive and other talkers in this forum 

rage or love 

Edited by NoName1

Clear or not, we have few clans online and more join as the next days. As the old osiris we started from 0 and we hit the top. Same now.....

We will be happy to see you all on our server ;)