interlude [L2Off] L2Osiris

L2Osiris

Pretending to be someone is not ok, I don't know what you guys talking about now, but the reason why he do this is just to collect some money from nostalgia players, lets face it.

That's another reason why the community suffers now, they were fooled, they were disappointed, they were lied, so if you Outlaw do that or you like to see this thing happen than it's your own choice. I care about my community and I offer them my best, I am not fooling them, I don't charge them for everything, I do not open and close servers.

The only server I had and I keep open it after many years is the server that I own at the moment. We are running it since 2006 and passed already 10 years.

No mate, you missunderstood me.

I do not like people that pretend stuff. I just do not know the situation here. But if the guy is who he says he is...let him be...but if not...he should bloody create his own name/project.

For example...myself...as most know i am quite hated around here and even so i have opened servers using my own name/creations...same that will happen with my upcoming project.

Anyho, i realy dont care what's going on with any pServers.

Edited by Outlaw™

What the fuck? If he was my friend he can contact with me in my skype.

ALSO! You can contact with Fr3DBr to check if i am the real l2osiris administrator.

That's all... rly

Edited by L2Osiris

- Trick question because i didn't said my real name ever....

- Same here

- =HGM=DarkAngel

- Not, i met him on the web, and he was REALY good at his work that's why i made him HGM

We had 5 GMs (Admin, HGM, and 3GMS, after first month i kicked one GM because he took stupid actions).

I do not remember modarators names, but i remember that i had 2 forum moderators (without gm char).

- At 2009 the server wasn't existed. I closed the osiris server at November 2007.

- Sorry, but i do not remember you.

Btw, this was my old site template: http://falconhq.eu/l2/27-html-template-9.html

Have a nice day! ;)

Omg man i was playing there with name bereal loong time ago and you remove my ban!

You should stop sending me Private messages on Maxcheaters because you mess it up. You said that your nick was Fellwind.

Fellwind was the Head Game Master, before telling me you are Fellwind you said you was the project founder.

The project founder was named Exposer and I know it personally and you are not him not Fellwind. Fellwind was from Poland, you are from somewhere else I did not check where you came from because for me personally it's pointless and I do not care about your project at all.

Exposer, Fellwind and I had some business to do couple of years ago and if you do not remember me that means you don't know who am I. Check your old maxcheaters account. :) (oops you don't have it and you don't know which one is).

http://prntscr.com/9pqpa8

In this picture you will see the Project founder was Exposer not "you" a.k.a Fellwind ( which is a lie ).

I will talk with Fr3d in couple of time, do not worry about I am VIP member on Depmax and I will speak with him personally. 

Tell me where are you from and next answer I will tell you where Exposer was from. You're not Fellwind because he is polish I can tell you his name eighter.

Edited by Blackhive

You should stop sending me Private messages on Maxcheaters because you mess it up. You said that your nick was Fellwind.

Fellwind was the Head Game Master, before telling me you are Fellwind you said you was the project founder.

The project founder was named Exposer and I know it personally and you are not him not Fellwind. Fellwind was from Poland, you are from somewhere else I did not check where you came from because for me personally it's pointless and I do not care about your project at all.

Exposer, Fellwind and I had some business to do couple of years ago and if you do not remember me that means you don't know who am I. Check your old maxcheaters account. :) (oops you don't have it and you don't know which one is).

http://prntscr.com/9pq0tq 

In this picture you will see the Project founder was Exposer not "you" a.k.a Fellwind ( which is a lie ).

I will talk with Fr3d in couple of time, do not worry about I am VIP member on Depmax and I will speak with him personally. 

Tell me where are you from and next answer I will tell you where Exposer was from. You're not Fellwind because he is polish I can tell you his name eighter.

Dat screen link doesn't work.i want to see this too.

If you want to believe this kid check this new screenshots which proves how pathetic he is, how childish he is, and what lame proofs he offers to me.

http://prntscr.com/9pqgd0

The server was on depmAx not on dVampire. He mentioned also that he was a player, seems legit.

Fellwind was Polish once again, I have him on my friend list unfortunately he is offline and he did not answered me, pretty soon coming with some new proofs.

http://prntscr.com/9pqh3b

http://prntscr.com/9pqi05

Stfu man i gave you tona of details i told you, talk with fr3dbr to see if i am not real or not. I wont continue this anymore. Stupid person if fellwind as you say was polish you have any screen which i am talking on polish? Also you remember any forum post by exposer or you remember any character exposer IG?

The server was hosted on ngz-server.de. no ddos protection for that days. Did you remember how much ddos shutdowns i had? I told you exactly what kind of extenders i used. Nothing more to discuss.... i won't continue this. Write anything you want.

Well, looks like this is another fake server, which use the famous name

You dont know anything about old Osiris Staffers, moderators (which you dont remember) and so on, you dont even know who is Fellwind.

Besides I've never seen that Serious Admins use such words as "stfu man, wtf, etc"

Anyway guys,just relax and try server,most of administrators stole names and nicks for their servers but that has nothing to do with their gameplay or their skills.

It's an off files clean  mid-rate,wich for me if great and lot of advertise exist have a great potential. 

There was The old republic clan in this server i was there.

Even if this is the old osiris i don't think old clans such the one you mentioned will log.Probably non old user will play,that happens everywhere almost every "old player" gone from their "old servers"

Unfortunately these clans are not playing anymore this game, for sure you would see them on Khaos because they would not choose this server with fake administrators like "Joker" he is a joker, a bluffer, a tricky guy, his name says everything about him. I remind him Fellwind's name so probably you should wait couple of days until "Fellwind" (Him) will appear on his forum, pretending to be the real Fellwind. 

TIP: Find a polish guy to be more trustworthy.

The clans that played on Ceriel (Osiris) are: TheOldRepublic (HotTubie leader), TheSaints (tatanka which play on L2Khaos), SouthPark (Satyroula), ThePunishers(Giorgos7), Invisible (dupamaryny), ImmortalLegion(tommyx), Terror (energizer) and few more, how do I know? Simply I remember all my community, some of them moved on Original Osiris, some of them stayed on Khaos. You don't remember "your staff" so I assume you won't remember these clans as well, or if you remember some of them it's probably because you was a simply player, a frustrate player. 

All these clans played on Khaos but when Khaos moved to Hellbound they moved to Osiris C5.

Unfortunately he is not able to prove some real proofs, all he can say is "wtf stfu and fu". I asked him nicely and he got mad, I do not remember Fellwind of Exposer reacting like this, but ofcourse every project worth a try, I personaly don't sugget on this one, but you're choose by yourself what you want to play, or where you want to be fooled and scammed.

Best regards.

Edited by Blackhive