interlude [L2Off] L2Osiris

L2Osiris

The last osiris, I was playing there. When it was almost dead, or when it was dead. I heard that they sold the site and files (most likely) to some pl guys. :>

For the record, nothing was sold. Some people just bought an another domain like l2osiris.net and started the same server again (without my features). Then after years my original domain was bought from an advertising company because i didn't renew it. But, before 2 months i decided to re-start the server with many new things inside. So i logged on some servers took some ideas and i started developing again.

If you are the real owner you should make the server with old features. Thats the way how you may get the old players back.

I like L2Osiris with old features.

Anyway, this is ur server and you can do w/e you want

Actually is the same server with old days, i just moved the npcs to other place (giran harbor from giran town) and i made the nobless/subclass quest more easy). Also i put a new economy system (better than the old one), everything get updated why not my old features?

:)))

We will be happy to see all old players again here!!

Sorry to interrupt, I do not feel threatened somehow but just to mention something, I remember the old Administrator was not that dumb to write on Top L2jBrasil that the Grand Opening is on January 2015.

http://prntscr.com/9pns88

I remember also a nice description of your server back in the time when Osiris and Khaos was in competition. Now unfortunately you're just "reviving" a project with name, trying to get some money from it, created a similar website just from old pictures. That being said I'd like to ask you couple of questions, because I don't like to see some randoms messing around and also fooling the community.

- What was the Administrator name?

- Where did he live?

- What name had his Head Game Master?

- The HGM was also a good friend of him or not?

- Name me his moderator name and also where was he from?

- In 2009 you changed your server name from Ceriel into ..?
- How comes that you did not even said a Hi to an old buddy? (me)

- Trick question because i didn't said my real name ever....

- Same here

- =HGM=DarkAngel

- Not, i met him on the web, and he was REALY good at his work that's why i made him HGM

We had 5 GMs (Admin, HGM, and 3GMS, after first month i kicked one GM because he took stupid actions).

I do not remember modarators names, but i remember that i had 2 forum moderators (without gm char).

- At 2009 the server wasn't existed. I closed the osiris server at November 2007.

- Sorry, but i do not remember you.

Btw, this was my old site template: http://falconhq.eu/l2/27-html-template-9.html

Have a nice day! ;)

Sorry to interrupt, I do not feel threatened somehow but just to mention something, I remember the old Administrator was not that dumb to write on Top L2jBrasil that the Grand Opening is on January 2015.

http://prntscr.com/9pns88

I remember also a nice description of your server back in the time when Osiris and Khaos was in competition. Now unfortunately you're just "reviving" a project with name, trying to get some money from it, created a similar website just from old pictures. That being said I'd like to ask you couple of questions, because I don't like to see some randoms messing around and also fooling the community.

- What was the Administrator name?

- Where did he live?

- What name had his Head Game Master?

- The HGM was also a good friend of him or not?

- Name me his moderator name and also where was he from?

- In 2009 you changed your server name from Ceriel into ..?

- How comes that you did not even said a Hi to an old buddy? (me)

There is no need to find out if he is the old owner,i mean people will understand that when they logo n his server.Anyway

- Same here

- =HGM=DarkAngel

- Not, i met him on the web, and he was REALY good at his work that's why i made him HGM

We had 5 GMs (Admin, HGM, and 3GMS, after first month i kicked one GM because he took stupid actions).

I do not remember modarators names, but i remember that i had 2 forum moderators (without gm char).

- At 2009 the server wasn't existed. I closed the osiris server at November 2007.

Btw, this was my old site template: http://falconhq.eu/l2/27-html-template-9.html

Have a nice day! ;)

Nice.

Btw  i don't believe that flag counter(in all i servers i don't),but even if i do believe these visitors,19k first flagfor 2 days of advertise  are way too much don't you think?

Btw  i don't believe that flag counter(in all i servers i don't),but even if i do believe these visitors,19k first flagfor 2 days of advertise  are way too much don't you think?

We will have great online players from that country =)

- Same here

- =HGM=DarkAngel

Have a nice day! ;)

Let me enlight you with some answers, ofcourse not all of them because after that you will tell me "yea sure I know that but I didn't told you".

First of all your =HGM= which was not named like that was Fellwind and not DarkAngel. Fellwind was Polish and he was your friend I double answered you. 

Anubis, Majka were also your moderators but ofcourse you won't remember them because you're not the real administrator you are just a wannabe administrator. Both of them had access in game not just on forum, Majka had builder 2.

- The english you're writing currently does not match with the old english I remember.

- Ofcourse you do not remember me, you don't remember such a thing because you are not the real administrator, I assume you don't remember what forum/ingame name you had in 2007. 

Just to mention a second thing, "your" server was online in 2008-2009 and 2010 than "you" closed due lack of community. (ironic thing, you didn't own such a project hilarious no?)

Have a good day sir just stop fooling around, create your own server, based on L2Osiris if you want.

I have some feelings that you're the guy that created L2Vendetta couple weeks ago don't you? 

Learn to create your own project, stop claiming or pretending it belongs to you.

Best regards.

Why do people judge others for creating servers ? Ok name stealing and pretending is shit. But if the guy is who he says he is...then let him be...

Chill out guys.

Why do people judge others for creating servers ? Ok name stealing and pretending is shit. But if the guy is who he says he is...then let him be...

Chill out guys.

Agree on this plus judge people is not a great and its different with judging server.We will all have an opinion about the server but lets try it first.We dont know if is good or bad by just reading a servers preview.

Pretending to be someone is not ok, I don't know what you guys talking about now, but the reason why he do this is just to collect some money from nostalgia players, lets face it.

That's another reason why the community suffers now, they were fooled, they were disappointed, they were lied, so if you Outlaw do that or you like to see this thing happen than it's your own choice. I care about my community and I offer them my best, I am not fooling them, I don't charge them for everything, I do not open and close servers.

The only server I had and I keep open it after many years is the server that I own at the moment. We are running it since 2006 and passed already 10 years.

Let me enlight you with some answers, ofcourse not all of them because after that you will tell me "yea sure I know that but I didn't told you".

First of all your =HGM= which was not named like that was Fellwind and not DarkAngel. Fellwind was Polish and he was your friend I double answered you. 

Anubis, Majka were also your moderators but ofcourse you won't remember them because you're not the real administrator you are just a wannabe administrator. Both of them had access in game not just on forum, Majka had builder 2.

- The english you're writing currently does not match with the old english I remember.

- Ofcourse you do not remember me, you don't remember such a thing because you are not the real administrator, I assume you don't remember what forum/ingame name you had in 2007. 

Just to mention a second thing, "your" server was online in 2008-2009 and 2010 than "you" closed due lack of community. (ironic thing, you didn't own such a project hilarious no?)

Have a good day sir just stop fooling around, create your own server, based on L2Osiris if you want.

I have some feelings that you're the guy that created L2Vendetta couple weeks ago don't you? 

Learn to create your own project, stop claiming or pretending it belongs to you.

Best regards.

What the fuck are you talking about??? My server was closed on November 2007. After that some people took an another domain and recreated it. I told you, if you knew me my msn/skype now is the same send me pm. Check it out by yourself. That's all i can say. I should remeber the moderators which i had? I stopped to have contacts with them after the server end. Actually the Fellwind was MY nickname and i wasn't polish.

As i told you my msn is still the same. Send me pm to talk there.

Btw, no relation with L2Vendetta.

PS: My best friend was Phantom2005 which owned l2max.com that days..... you can contact with him too.

Edited by L2Osiris