Boring Interlude Pvp Servers?

Lioy

Okay the first thing that kills high rate servers are the kiddos playing them.I played for like 4-5 years a c4 server x45 which was difficult and with lots of donators.Actually the only way to be someone was to donate.Well i never donated but i met people and that's what kept me there.Got myself 3 heroes and quit because everyone i played with quit.Nowdays only low rate servers survive (kinda) a long time because people who play there are not retarded.High rate servers attract kids that only want to get items quick and pvp and that's all.They don't know what organization for a boss or pvp is.They just teleport, Kill or be killed and do it again and that's what makes it boring.Not to mention the unbalance on l2j servers out there.Many skills don't work properly and having 23543566546 buffs kills the balance even more.

I always wanted to open a server but never did because i didn't have any java experience and i never wanted to offer a server that's full of bugs and unbalanced.I guess i could get a decent pack but there are none out there except the ones Russians are working on(l2j packs).I will eventually open a server but it's going to be balanced that's what i aim for.I don't care if players(kiddos) who join it cry about a skill that doesn't work the way it worked on other l2j crappy servers.I'm also open to suggestions but the ones that mean something not things like "nerf the fighters they deal too much damage on mages".That's what fighters are for dammit.They were created for pvp.Mages for pve and to assist on pvps.

Anyway to sum it up the l2 community is pretty much dead so attracting players on a decent server will be a pain in the ass but i'm gonna give it a shot soon and even if i fail i'll be able to say i had a decent server up but players didn't show up :)

Have a daily goal to reach is what make the server alive

Even a pvp server should have an infinite farm for reach always higher goals or the player after a while will leave

interlude did not die.... maybe you prefer league of legends? :S 

old game, but? for me is the best... ppl leave becaouse all time open fail servers

few games in history... l2, cs 1.6 not moreeeeeeee

i do not play more, no time now, but i know actual games. badssss