Account Lvl 30 Gold V - Asap

Vision

Introducing the account and what contains:

1. Level 30 Account 

2. Division (Gold V)

3. Server: Europe East

4. Champions IN TOTAL: 32

2vvkrqq.png

There are missing two champions because I couldn't capture them in the first picture so here they are : 

2wpuvs3.png

5. Skins IN TOTAL : 11

nktkSz.png

ZV29vV.png

9iFy62.png

16UGCf.png

G7zzvO.png

GYPXmh.png

kMEQyj.png

WlN6nH.png

S7B0iS.png

7xLSJi.png

uyp1Hw.png

6. Runes IN TOTAL : 2 Rune Pages (One Page With AD and one with AP)

txXdRu.png

SI2Zir.png

General Info:

2sbskeu.png

Notes:

1. I can give you the account to check it visually if we will have a deal if you wanna check it out if everything is true so you can judge from your opinion about the price of this account.

2. The account comes with the original email when I created in order to change the password or to add another email for your own safety.

That's all, if you are interested reply here or pm me with the price what do you think it's worth.

Communication Methods: Skype add (observerno1) so we can discuss from there if you want more details.

Payment Method: PayPal.

Edited by Sectone

One more thing from the champions I couldn't show you that are missing two champs from the picture which are Yashuo and Zed.

Also, I can accept silly offers for this account make your offer :) I want to sell it as soon as possible.

Edited by Sectone

One more thing from the champions I couldn't show you that are missing two champs from the picture which are Yashuo and Zen.

Also, I can accept silly offers for this account make your offer :) I want to sell it as soon as possible.

Είσαι ένας μικρός θεούλης!

Good luck.

Είσαι ένας μικρός θεούλης!

Good luck.

Δεν κατάλαβα το σχόλιο σου αν είναι καλοπροαίρετο η όχι αλλά σε περίπτωση που αμφιβάλεις έκανα update το post μου.

Ίσως εγώ δεν το διατύπωσα σωστά...  Ορίστε η φώτο με Yashuo και Zed που τα έκανες και με κόκκινο χρώμα.

2wpuvs3.png

Eκτός αν με τρόλλαρες επειδή μπερδεύτηκα και έγραψα Zen και όχι Zed.

Edited by Sectone