L2J Admin Panel

hyperview

Question

5 answers to this question

It is possible to change both html, and xml files, only don't break structure, differently won't work.

Bullshit.

Guess why it's not working. Most likely bcs the admin commands, at least some of them, are different...?

:okey:

You also have to import admincommandhandlers, and adapt them. Or test each command one by one, and fix not working command (can be command doesn't exist, renamed, or different parameters count/type).

Easiest is to rework HTMs manually without changing anything else.

On aCis, the first revisions were centered on admin panel (remember fighterboss testing each admincommand 4y ago ? lol), I adapted/reworked numerous admin commands and make all panels pleasant to (my) the look, reorganized commands over panels, etc. Then when a system was modified (I think about geodata or zone system), I touched only to that section of admincommands.

In your case you probably only want to edit the visual look, so edit only HTMs. Move, add, remove buttons like you want. Avoid to edit core/xmls, but check those to see exactly which commands exist.

Good evening,

Thanks for replies, according to what Tryskell said overup... i changed html, xml and admincommandheadlers, and i got a couple of crashes, for sure bcs of me :)

doing some changes, i fixed the main panel, with some sub-menu's. Ill keep on this way. maybe someone wants a different admin panel... would be a good idea.

considering that the release (l2Admins rev.452) seems very good, with just few things to fix. 

Bullshit.

Guess why it's not working. Most likely bcs the admin commands, at least some of them, are different...?

:okey:

Having kept structure, it is possible to achieve result. The main thing is a little knowledge in development. (с) Translate

part of our code:

<td><button value="Enchant" action="bypass _AdminEnchant" width=80 height=25 back="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF_Down" fore="L2UI_CT1.Button_DF"></td>