[Lets rock:D] For thoose who know something about guitars.

Histox

Yo all, well im big fan of rock :D, like guns n' roses , def leppard, ozzy, meat loaf, and more....

Im listtening rock since im 3 yrs old, now im 15 (lol...) i have some money in my (piggy bank :D) and wan to buy a guitar but i cant decide what kind of guitar should i take. Well i want something like in this video

So i need some info about that guitar hes playing in from 1:10, that white one, I rly liked it and would be good if someone  tell me some info about that guitar :) I dont need a copy of it but something like that :) thanks:).

Hes paying awsome i gotta get guitar like that , cmon peaople give me some info !!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael is very good!... I really like him! He Rocks...

Ehm, anyway, if you want to buy a guitar you should search for it...Don't buy the most "beautifull"....Buy a beautifull and a good one... ;)

If you want to start lessons you have to begin with a classic guitar and then try to find a Gibson (electrical)

these guitars are extrmely expensive..if its ur first buy one guitar cheaper than these...(these guitars costs even thousands euros)...but if u want a very good guitar look for Fender or Gibson...

5k euro and its yours......btw i am selling my guitar: gibson LP custom.......i bought it 1800USD and i sell it 1k euro pm me if y want or if u are interested....u can check it if u want.....GGZ

Michael is very good!... I really like him! He Rocks...

Ehm, anyway, if you want to buy a guitar you should search for it...Don't buy the most "beautifull"....Buy a beautifull and a good one... ;)

If you want to start lessons you have to begin with a classic guitar and then try to find a Gibson (electrical)

No i dont want to buy guitar cuz its beutiful , i want to buy somethink like that, electrical guitar, that sound something like that , offcourse i dont play like him but, but i want guitar to sound like this one.

well or something that sounds like this.

No i dont want to buy guitar cuz its beutiful , i want to buy somethink like that, electrical guitar, that sound something like that , offcourse i dont play like him but, but i want guitar to sound like this one.

well or something that sounds like this.

I suggest you to buy a cheap electrical guitar (100 euro) for your lessons..If you think that you like it and you will not bored of it then buy a good one..

Gibson Les Paul :P

FENDER Stratocaster Standard (Cheap $)

Well in fact u should check the big pages that sell things (i cant say names beacuse i cant in this forum)

But there u can find good guitars for cheap prizes 4 sure

Also u will have to buy an amplifier xD unless u dont want to hear your music =P that will cost u 200$ for sure

BB

Gibson Les Paul :P

FENDER Stratocaster Standard (Cheap $)

Well in fact u should check the big pages that sell things (i cant say names beacuse i cant in this forum)

But there u can find good guitars for cheap prizes 4 sure

Also u will have to buy an amplifier xD unless u dont want to hear your music =P that will cost u 200$ for sure

BB

Nah i couldn buy from other countryes im living in lithuania and, if i would buy a guitar from america Ill have to w8 yrs u get it :< i postet 3 guitars , but i cant choose whick one to buy help me with that.

Nah i couldn buy from other countryes im living in lithuania and, if i would buy a guitar from america Ill have to w8 yrs u get it :< i postet 3 guitars , but i cant choose whick one to buy help me with that.

Well i read the features of the 3 guitars u show us and the bese one is the 1 one

so i recomend u to buy that one

go in a guitarshop and try these beauties  :P and choose in function of your feeling

thats the good way (and consider that it exists huge multi-effects which will permit to sound like ibanez, gibson, fender or what u want...)