[L2J]Lineage 2 Hell's Gates

@Hulk

Finaly a server we waited for! O0  Not another Instant random or interlude crapy server :)

greetz ElatedMonster

glad to hear that, we won't disappoint .

happy new year, see you at the opening.

@Hulk two questions btw, Will Olf's T-shirt available in server? And about augment  what is chance for skill with top Ls's?

olf t-shirt won't exist and also top LS will be somewhere between 65-70 i say between because we want to be different so we made a chance between those two

olf t-shirt won't exist and also top LS will be somewhere between 65-70 i say between because we want to be different so we made a chance between those two

what you mean about augmentation with lifestones 65-70?Will it be same chances as a top 76 level ls?,Also wil ls 76 be available with higher chances if we hunt the mobs that drop it?

++For no olf shirt, these things ruin the server.

++For no olf shirt, these things ruin the server.

I've been there to a lot of 'assassinations' of servers by the Olf T-Shirt.

So we passed this one .

Edited by @Hulk