[L2J]Lineage 2 Hell's Gates

@Hulk

Hello, any previews with your server npc's like "sneak peaks" or any other stuffs? If you don't have a beta i'm curious about that.

whats up with that and say it all time?.lol ,we will see in-game,npcs image are not that important for me,gameplay and balanced issues are more important etc.I think the team has done a great overall job so far so i keep trust and see all my self in-game.

what do you want to see exacly, and why?

Im curious if they put work on server or are just shared stuffs cuz as far as i can see in features nothing "extra" that some other servers cannot have exists.

Im curious if they put work on server or are just shared stuffs cuz as far as i can see in features nothing "extra" that some other servers cannot have exists.

i am happy to see your interes about us, you can waste 5 minutes when we open to see.

i am happy to see your interes about us, you can waste 5 minutes when we open to see.

I think it will take less than that to just see the npcs.Btw,still 27th can't wait anymore to get back in h5 and pwn your A___es :D

I am my friend but finally need smth to play and stay,and holidays are perfect cause of time.

150 posts i bet half of them are here )) u are friend with the topic starter or sth? supporting him or idk try to chill :D

) u are friend with the topic starter or sth? supporting him or idk try to chill :D

Nah,just waiting for fianally smth interesting to make a new start,i bilieve its not only me waiting it.