How To Modify All Splash L2

Miracles

Hi guys, i got a edited splash.

sp_256_01.bmp

sp_32b_01.bmp

modsplash.png

So, i wanna make on all runs, show this splash. I change all for editeds and put the original name. But only show 1 time the edited image, the rest of runs of l2.exe don't show anything.

No criticals, no errors.. Just don't show splash.

Hi guys, i got a edited splash.

sp_256_01.bmp

sp_32b_01.bmp

modsplash.png

So, i wanna make on all runs, show this splash. I change all for editeds and put the original name. But only show 1 time the edited image, the rest of runs of l2.exe don't show anything.

No criticals, no errors.. Just don't show splash.

With only one splash is.difficult to see you need up to 3 splash and will be work fine..

when you save the splash screen (for example the one that you created) you have to save the same image for all the splashes.

decrypt all splash screens sp_32b and sp_256, then create your splash screen and save it as sp_32b_01.bmp,sp_32b_02,etc for all of them and do the same thing with sp_256 files, then encrypt them all and put them on your systextures folder and you're done

Yes, that's true.
Even if you wanna add only 1 Splash screen you'll have to replace the other 10 also because your custom splash will have 1/11 chances to appear so you will probably see the retail ones,

unless you're so lucky that your custom appears first.

Edited by Strain