L2Top.co Website

• 1 month later...

I don't understand what you mean to say.

Anyway, price is for full pack, I don't sell only domain.

And what answer? You've adressed no message or "note" to me.

This one would be already mine for 350 euro 2 months ago, but this guy will not go first or at least, split the things.

I was not covered somehow for his sayings and finally i reject his offer.

Not saying he is not trusted or something, just that trading things like domain and sites with no middle-man is a problem.

Also transfer domain to another owner can take days or weeks.

If you read last messages between us, you will see that I wanted to split in two parts, as I remember. I dont't trust you or anyone either to just give everything and then wait for money.

Just a head up for everyone else, first money and then access to everything.

And about domain transfer, i've offered you to give my account with domain. I don't know with other registers, but in Namecheap, you can push domain to another account very simple.

Have a nice evening! ;)

This one would be already mine for 350 euro 2 months ago, but this guy will not go first or at least, split the things.

I was not covered somehow for his sayings and finally i reject his offer.

Not saying he is not trusted or something, just that trading things like domain and sites with no middle-man is a problem.

Also transfer domain to another owner can take days or weeks.

He probably made this thing from scratch, which is not the same as downloading L2JServer's source and selling it renamed. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...