It is not a mistake , because we have people in our Support Team , who are from Poland , but they are not working in this forum .

ask him if he " lubie chuja w dupce "

muhehe

Edited by AchYle

Copied name from Svetoslav's h5 server?.I wish you good luck but i think you'll never catch up him and his h5 server whos runnin perfectly for years.I don't think that taking his server's name will make yours more attractive.

Copied name from Svetoslav's h5 server?.I wish you good luck but i think you'll never catch up him and his h5 server whos runnin perfectly for years.I don't think that taking his server's name will make yours more attractive.

Sorry but we are not aware of another project with the same name as ours . Thank you a lot with your wishes, we didn't take any server's name we just liked it and used it.

If this server is Russian, please do not advertise it as Russian. Do not even add Russian language at the site, only English, otherwise you will NOT get any non-Russian players.

Seems a serious project but you should focus on adding a few extra features rather than configuring the existing ones (seven signs, olympiad, quests etc). For example, consider an opening event, perhaps a coin dropped from monsters that can be exchanged for accessory or other items after the 1st week. You get the point, stuff to make the server interesting because there currently 2 other servers with similar features (only rates differ).

Good luck.

hi realm. we are thinking to play at this server but i cant find the donation list

we are looking for no pay to win server so i would like to see that list.

also we dont like mana potions and x9 box any chance for dont add them and decrease this number ? :)

is looks like the best choice out there atm.

Edited by LexK

Sorry but we are not aware of another project with the same name as ours . Thank you a lot with your wishes, we didn't take any server's name we just liked it and used it.

well,hope too because this thing of taking other names to succeed is really fail.Anyway wish the besst like i always do.may pass for a try.

If this server is Russian, please do not advertise it as Russian. Do not even add Russian language at the site, only English, otherwise you will NOT get any non-Russian players.

Seems a serious project but you should focus on adding a few extra features rather than configuring the existing ones (seven signs, olympiad, quests etc). For example, consider an opening event, perhaps a coin dropped from monsters that can be exchanged for accessory or other items after the 1st week. You get the point, stuff to make the server interesting because there currently 2 other servers with similar features (only rates differ).

Good luck.

Thank you a lot , yes we do take really seriously our project. We would like not to spoil our gameplay and let it as it is right now , because from what we understand is that nowdays community doesn't like so much the custom/new features . Thank you once again.

hi realm. we are thinking to play at this server but i cant find the donation list

we are looking for no pay to win server so i would like to see that list.

also we dont like mana potions and x9 box any chance for dont add them and decrease this number ? :)

is looks like the best choice out there atm.

I am really glad to hear that you are thinking to join our project, our donation list is not done ready and will be published in few days , but it doesn't mean we will have something really OP which will destroy the gameplay of normal community. Our Donation will have some typical items as bonus exp/ color name/quests.It is a mid rate project ,in this case we will have mana pots about the box limit we are thinking about it.

well,hope too because this thing of taking other names to succeed is really fail.Anyway wish the besst like i always do.may pass for a try.

If we had stolen any old name's project we would try to post as the old project saying " we from 2010 with a re-open" and many things like that .Thank you a lot , wish you the best too!

tumblr_n4dnzt0rpD1qjhdt7o3_250.gif

If we want to be honest

frist server called l2 realm was mine and was a 50x

So cut the crap with the name "originality"

That was like a thounsand of years ago however this bla bla about name originality is worthless

1002962_459853157440705_563170423_n.jpg?

Edited by legendkay