state: REGISTERED, DELEGATED, VERIFIED
person: Private Person
registrar: RU-CENTER-RU
created: 2006.09.12
paid-till: 2016.09.12
free-date: 2016.10.13
source: TCI

no one is hiding 

I do not really care about what they say that you stole people's money or w/e, i played both servers, didn't get robbed or anything (not like theres anything to steal hu3hu3), had a little fun and thats it.
But if you insist that you are not E-Global and you also have the nerve to reply to me, you are underestimating my intelligence so let me point out your mistakes at hiding:

1)Interlude, off files(my ass), mid-rate, pvp-craft again. Almost identical, not exactly the same though, because you got busted 2 times using the same features copy/pasted.
2)Buy Coins exactly like the website on eglobal x25 and x10 and same my Account or Account log in crap ( at website different from forums' acc)
3)Again tasks on forum to Win Euros, two of them, exactly like before. Same promotion on server forum that is.
4)Again collaboration with russian shit pages/admins bla bla. We all know that real E-global never had anything to do with rus, then u make it to appear that way, then you make elixir, again copying the name of a famours server and for fucks sake U say again that server is working with rus hahahahaha Now that server as well. same old crap every fucking time
5)Forum set up/account creation/browsing the forums is exactly the same, different colour hahahah. Even sub forums have same name. Oh but now we have Information Box woah so smart nice camouflage nice b8 i r8 8/8 u wot m8? 
6) Same vote pages: hopzone,topzone,brazil but ok who bothers with that, aint that suspicious anyway, just saying.
7)This one is eye catching: Many servers have the quest Dangerous Seduction adena reward mentioned that is nerfed but in your servers you always mention it at the top with the basic features under the quest.Nobody else does that. When people write about servers quests there are all in one place but u have that one seperate everytime. u did that sh1t 3 times this is the 4th
8)3rd time stealing another company's name to attract more people, never using a random one
9)You mentioned that the project is with 14.000 euros budget. YOu know th,at there is no fucking server that has EVER spoken about the money they spent on project. on x10 or x25 u said 15k again or 20k dont remember hahah rofl
10)ANd last but not least, the almighty, ultra balanced, LUCKY WHEEL? AGAIN? is this even real life?
11) plus not even once you had a forum account, like being an old member or the real owner or some legit SHIT Bruh. Always new mxc forum account, few posts/replies at your own promo.
12)*** 27/12/2015 PREDICTION WAS MADE***: oh please do not tell me that you will add epic jewels at the lucky wheel prizes and when people start complaining about balance you will say: "it is extremely low chance of getting rb jewels" Also chances lifestones, elixirs, ews and eas. and then the best follow up sentence:" Only 1% of servers population is donating for that stuff so it is not that balance breaking" Mucho Wow
I guess donation will be a copy paste of x25 or a hybrid between this and the low rate.
Bots everywhere, russian spamming sites constantly( propably even yours ) and a fucking next level corruption. Next of the next levels corruption.

The only thing you did was to change some server features in buffer and rb zones and shit like that. Means that u copy pasted a few stats from somewhere else to appear a bit different. # FeelsBadMan

If u want more i can sit down all day and making printscreens and uploading pictures with everything i say but theres no point in that. I dont want this post to get removed by mxc admins like the E-Global preview post. I do not seek your failure, i just hate to see you trying to make money in that dishonest way and also taking us all as idiots.

Edited by tsev

We have nothing to do with e-global/elixir or any other servers that you will mention , our features are the same with almost 99% servers because in off files you cant do too many things ,as we said before we are http://www.valhalla-age.ru/ and we have this project almost 10 years the l2realm is for europe community and please go ahead and post photos as you are saying .

I do not really care about what they say that you stole people's money or w/e, i played both servers, didn't get robbed or anything (not like theres anything to steal hu3hu3), had a little fun and thats it.

But if you insist that you are not E-Global and you also have the nerve to reply to me, you are underestimating my intelligence so let me point out your mistakes at hiding:

1)Interlude, off files(my ass), mid-rate, pvp-craft again. Almost identical, not exactly the same though, because you got busted 2 times using the same features copy/pasted.

2)Buy Coins exactly like the website on eglobal x25 and x10 and same my Account or Account log in crap ( at website different from forums' acc)

3)Again tasks on forum to Win Euros, two of them, exactly like before. Same promotion on server forum that is.

4)Again collaboration with russian shit pages/admins bla bla. We all know that real E-global never had anything to do with rus, then u make it to appear that way, then you make elixir, again copying the name of a famours server and for fucks sake U say again that server is working with rus hahahahaha Now that server as well. same old crap every fucking time

5)Forum set up/account creation/browsing the forums is exactly the same, different colour hahahah. Even sub forums have same name. Oh but now we have Information Box woah so smart nice camouflage nice b8 i r8 8/8 u wot m8? 

6) Same vote pages: hopzone,topzone,brazil but ok who bothers with that, aint that suspicious anyway, just saying.

7)This one is eye catching: Many servers have the quest Dangerous Seduction adena reward mentioned that is nerfed but in your servers you always mention it at the top with the basic features under the quest.Nobody else does that. When people write about servers quests there are all in one place but u have that one seperate everytime. u did that sh1t 3 times this is the 4th

8)3rd time stealing another company's name to attract more people, never using a random one

9)You mentioned that the project is with 14.000 euros budget. YOu know th,at there is no fucking server that has EVER spoken about the money they spent on project. on x10 or x25 u said 15k again or 20k dont remember hahah rofl

10)ANd last but not least, the almighty, ultra balanced, LUCKY WHEEL? AGAIN? is this even real life?

11) plus not even once you had a forum account, like being an old member or the real owner or some legit SHIT Bruh. Always new mxc forum account, few posts/replies at your own promo.

12)*** 27/12/2015 PREDICTION WAS MADE***: oh please do not tell me that you will add epic jewels at the lucky wheel prizes and when people start complaining about balance you will say: "it is extremely low chance of getting rb jewels" Also chances lifestones, elixirs, ews and eas. and then the best follow up sentence:" Only 1% of servers population is donating for that stuff so it is not that balance breaking" Mucho Wow

I guess donation will be a copy paste of x25 or a hybrid between this and the low rate.

Bots everywhere, russian spamming sites constantly( propably even yours ) and a fucking next level corruption. Next of the next levels corruption.

The only thing you did was to change some server features in buffer and rb zones and shit like that. Means that u copy pasted a few stats from somewhere else to appear a bit different. # FeelsBadMan

If u want more i can sit down all day and making printscreens and uploading pictures with everything i say but theres no point in that. I dont want this post to get removed by mxc admins like the E-Global preview post. I do not seek your failure, i just hate to see you trying to make money in that dishonest way and also taking us all as idiots.

wtf are you talking 

they have nothing to do with e-global

also everyone know that mrpro was part of e-global (idk if gm asslicker or true gm)

and now he adverting another server 

BiBjIvR.png

wtf are you talking 

they have nothing to do with e-global

also everyone know that mrpro was part of e-global (idk if gm asslicker or true gm)

and now he adverting another server 

BiBjIvR.png

I hope I am wrong and u are right Achylek. But watch your tongue

Is this server e-global opening again?Someone who has facts please just tell them.I need to know if it is e-global because i wanna rock hard but if it is we won't join.Anyone with proofs or facts just give a clear answer.I see too many common things with that scamming global server.

Checking all the replies you will see that we are totally different server

What about the server's protection? Will smartguard exist or what is your solution on botting people?