Enchant Exploit (Low Rates,maybe Some Mids Too).

Enchanting Exploit

This is what you do.... 

1st) Buy any cheap Dgrade Armor or Jewelry (not a weapon). 

2nd) Buy 6 Enchant Armor D's 

3rd) Get one Enchant Weapon B(grade that you are wanting to enchant, for this we will say Dual SLS). 

4th) Go ahead and plus up your D armor or Jewelry to +3 and your Dual SLS to +3 as well. 

5th) Put your 3 left over EADs and your 1 EWB on your hotbar 

IE: F1/EAD F2/EAD F3/EAD F4/EWB 

6th) This is were you have to be quick about it. Enchant your Darmor or Jewelry +1. See if it breaks. AS SOON AS IT BREAKS ENCHANT YOUR WEAPON. 

IE: you hit F1 and you blow that +3 Darmor going to +4 then you will press F4 and enchant those Dual SLS to +4. 

How does this work and why is only 80% successful. Well this is lineage 2 the odds are against you and nothing with enchanting is 100%. All your doing is taking that chance of breaking your weapon right off the bat out of the question when doing this which leave you open for success. Side note: Only try this once a day. You do it multiple times a day you greatly reduce your success rate. 

I have personally used this. I have made many +8-10 Weapons. I sell most of them after +8. Today alone I made a +5 Dual SLS and +4 Dual Raids (different accounts).

Note:For other grades just use same steps but with the grades you want. I used d-grade as an example for this topic.

Off-topic: I can offer or sell even greater exploits or bots send me your skypes inbox or contact me.

Off-topic(2): Reputation or feedbacks are acceptable :D . 

Thank you,regards.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1