[Git -> Import Project?]

Emily

Question

Hello, i used to work on l2j back to when it still had SVN, now after 1.5 year i enter their site

and i see huge different and they support GIT, the question is that after i bring the project into git clone

and i right click on it "Import as project" its not imported like normal project but like a folder

and java files no work. 

What should i do?

5 answers to this question

I did yes but this guide only show how to bring GIT source into eclipse which is the part i've done already, 

it doesnt show how to import the project correctly. So this i sthe part i have problem with

Thanks for answer even if its not the solution

Edited by Emily

2ey9sao.png

Just to help you and i really feel shame cause i can code anything i want in java and c++ as long as python e.t.c

but i dont know how to configure gradle e.t.c i feel really bad 

Edited by Emily

Did you import it as Gradle project ? It's supposed to be easier to use than SVN, otherwise I don't see why they edit it to Gradle. Your screen looks like a basic project, that's why you don't see it a a Java project.

https://github.com/L2J/L2J_Server/wiki/Setup-Eclipse

According to the link you only have to import DP. If you are still stucked, maybe PM directly Zoey76 on L2J forums for a better tutorial.

Edited by Tryskell

Did you import it as Gradle project ? It's supposed to be easier to use than SVN, otherwise I don't see why they edit it to Gradle. Your screen looks like a basic project, that's why you don't see it a a Java project.

https://github.com/L2J/L2J_Server/wiki/Setup-Eclipse

According to the link you only have to import DP. If you are still stucked, maybe PM directly Zoey76 on L2J forums for a better tutorial.

Trust me SVN was easier,, i dont know why they changed they really made l2j looks complicated and bad..

but ii did imported it as gradle project      right click -> import -> gradle.. as u see..

Ps. thank you tryskell for your time, i appreciate

Edited by Emily