L2J Teams

Obviously the worst option.

Check my signature or pm me on skype mrnevermore1 and enter our live online test server.

Incoming hate from legenkay or bots  ...

Edited by `NeverMore

Obviously the worst option.

Check my signature or pm me on skype mrnevermore1 and enter our live online test server.

Incoming hate from legenkay or bots  ...

I wrote to you in skype yesterday. No answer.

Most of these "pro" sellers with their packs are crappy as hell... so do it on your own risk :)

I agree with you, or you should advice them, test the files first before buying , exactly what this guy did :)

Edited by `NeverMore

• 4 weeks later...

We are private... ofc we dont share it :D

You all unity dogs barking at mxc but too scared to fill that changelog page on your site : )))))))))))))

You all unity dogs barking at mxc but too scared to fill that changelog page on your site : )))))))))))))

It's auto updating from github. Now it's down because of some issue with it. But still you can check that on Nik server website (l2world) he copy/paste it there. So your post its totally nonsense. But atleast you tried :) :) :)

Edited by Snehulak

It's auto updating from github. Now it's down because of some issue with it. But still you can check that on Nik server website (l2world) he copy/paste it there. So your post its totally nonsense. But atleast you tried :) :) :)

No re-direct, no notification on site so my post is not nonsense. Besides, it's been like that for days so my try was worth it ))