[Discussion]How many times have you been hero.

DreaM

6 times duelist(4 of em was retain hero not sure if it counts :P)

2 times with Ghost Sentinel(both times with less than 20 points :O ..archer are trash in oly..especially gs with very low lethal chance)

P.S.:I hate those that make pp/domi on low populated pvp servers just to be sure hero and make 150 points when they are the only domi/pp on oly........so pathetic trying to feel good......

well till i started l2 6 years ago i played c1-c3 no heros so those 5 years like 10 servers at 8 of them hero 6-7 months and other 2 server was pvp servers of 2 weeks :D

wow, so many epic numbers. How about restricting the topic,so it'd be "how many times you've been a hero in 70x and lower rate server?"

In Middle-High rate servers I have been hero more than 20 times (with many classes)

But In low rate server (10x) I have been 8 times hero (4 times with Sword Singer, my fav :D , 2 times with doom cryer, 1 time with archmage and 1 time with Grand Khavatari, after that the server closed, otherwise I would have been more times hero)