e0pp2v.jpg

Damn, my code is fucking everywhere :D

i didnt use you code but good job for share is cool :)

Auto potion OP gj :)

thks man

// Topic Updated*

Since i was one of the few  who tested the server , all i got to say is that this server really impressed me.

First of all , great farming system with a really good late pvp potential.

Secondly , due to this farming system , there are plenty things to do , in comparison with other mid-pvp ones , so do not expect a 2-3 days farm server.

In conclusion , great mid - pvp server that will keep you entertained with a pretty good balance and smooth farming system.

Since i was one of the few  who tested the server , all i got to say is that this server really impressed me.

First of all , great farming system with a really good late pvp potential.

Secondly , due to this farming system , there are plenty things to do , in comparison with other mid-pvp ones , so do not expect a 2-3 days farm server.

In conclusion , great mid - pvp server that will keep you entertained with a pretty good balance and smooth farming system.

i really cant understand how you people can put the word "mid" in a x75

mid-pvp.

So x3 server with gm shop and full npc's is low-pvp server? really..? mid-pvp?...PvP exist everywhere in all kind of servers there is no such a description for these kind of servers...

IT IS NOT MID omfg you cant put "mid-pvp" #fuckmylife #iamoutofhere it is high rate or just pvp

++ :)

IT IS NOT MID omfg you cant put "mid-pvp" #fuckmylife #iamoutofhere it is high rate or just pvp

So x3 server with gm shop and full npc's is low-pvp server? really..? mid-pvp?...PvP exist everywhere in all kind of servers there is no such a description for these kind of servers...

mid pvp means that you will find mid features (about the farming,exp,etc) and pvp features (about easy to get items w/o craft,no quests,etc) now you got what he means?

mid pvp means that you will find mid features (about the farming,exp,etc) and pvp features (about easy to get items w/o craft,no quests,etc) now you got what he means?

i would like to know what does mean for you "mid features" from what i know mid is a CRAFT SERVER BETWEEN X10 AND X25 ALL THE OTHER PROJECTS ARE EITHER LOW OR HIGH RATE , you even said "farming" in mid and "get items" in pvp ( which is exactly the same farming=get items ) so from that i can understand you really don't know the difference between low/mid/high rate. I am not bithcing arround just trying to make things clear THIS IS HIGH RATE SERVER OR JUST PVP SERVER 

i would like to know what does mean for you "mid features" from what i know mid is a CRAFT SERVER BETWEEN X10 AND X25 ALL THE OTHER PROJECTS ARE EITHER LOW OR HIGH RATE , you even said "farming" in mid and "get items" in pvp ( which is exactly the same farming=get items ) so from that i can understand you really don't know the difference between low/mid/high rate. I am not bithcing arround just trying to make things clear THIS IS HIGH RATE SERVER OR JUST PVP SERVER 

depends on your style dude, for example i play only pvp servers which means i start 80 level farm 5,10 mins and go for pvp, so for me x75 with a lot of farm to get my items,level,enchants,skills,etc is mid rate for me..

For me low is x1- x7, mid is x15-x75 and pvp x100-x9999.